peaches41
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Anvil

[Post New]by peaches41 on Jun 13, 13 6:35 PM
I have matches, mallet and tangled wire...... The mallet will not stay with the anvil.
Something goes here but I don't know what. Anyone out there who can help me. Also the unicorn medallion.... Not in the well..... where is it?

ttownmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Anvil

[Post New]by ttownmama on Jul 4, 13 6:56 PM
I have the matches and the mallet but I cant find the tangled wires. Where did you find them? From what the crappy hint says the wires go down on the anvil and then the mallet smashes it into a key.

Rivvyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Rivvyy1 on Jul 5, 13 2:18 PM
hi Peaches:
You have to put the tangled wires on the anvil & then take the hammer to it.

audrobson
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by audrobson on Aug 17, 13 10:36 AM
hi everyone ,im stuck at the blacksmith I don't no how to get the sword out of the barrel can anyone help

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Aug 22, 13 4:12 AM
audrobson... spoiler alert

After the beer keg puzzle at the Stuffed Dragon I gave the barmaid the stein of her father's beer. She then said to do the dragon puzzle behind her to find the red stone for the well. I did not find a red stone instead I found cheese and fire potion. I used the fire potion in the blacksmith shop to get the sword.

audrobson
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by audrobson on Aug 22, 13 1:07 PM
thxs sunshinej

[Post New]by hessie84 on Sep 30, 13 4:11 PM
How do you get the tangled wire? I'm stuck! I have a silver crown, mallet and matches.

[Post New]by GiveDetails on Apr 18, 14 10:35 AM
Where is the damn "wire" found that you people keep mentioning? All I got was some stupid sword, mallet, and ROPE at the Blacksmith's. I looked on the godforsaken stupid, blurry map and it does NOT show that I missed picking up any stupid wire in any of the locations on the map. SO WHERE IS THIS STUPID WIRE FOUND IN THE STUPID GAME?

I WISH THAT GAME PROGRAMMERS WOULD SURGICALLY GET THEIR HEADS REMOVED FROM THEIR BUTTS, SO THEY CAN GET OXYGEN TO REMEMBER TO ALWAYS RELEASE A CRYSTAL CLEAR, STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE BEFORE RELEASING ANY DAMN GAME!!!

THEY SHOULD ALSO BE MADE TO GIVE CRYSTAL CLEAR "TOTAL ANSWER" HINTS IN A GAME! NO ONE SHOULD BE SO DAMN FRUSTRATED WITH A GAME THAT THEY WILL NEVER WANT TO PURCHASE FROM THAT GAME MANUFACTURER EVER! THAT IS JUST PLAIN SALES 101..."NEVER MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS HATE YOU TO THE POINT OF NEVER WANTING TO GIVE YOU MONEY IN THE FUTURE!" SOME MANUFACTURERS JUST BEG TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Anijade on Apr 20, 14 7:05 PM
Can't find the wire either. And the hints really aren't helping

[Post New]by buckyj10 on Apr 21, 14 7:36 AM
I can't find the wire either. Hints and maps are not helping.

[Post New]by buckyj10 on Apr 23, 14 8:31 AM
Found the Wire! Go down the well, into the ice room, to the left, through the mirrors till you get to the lady with the bowl of blood. Place the eye in the bowl of blood, play the hidden object game and get the crown. Go through the door at the back of the room and put the crown in the box, Voila! The wire.

Go to: