[Post New]by gill007 on Jun 14, 13 11:00 AM
Can't get 3 stars...help please

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Chapter 2, level17

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 16, 13 12:21 PM
Hi - upgrade the Base, build a House, repair the Farm and build a Druid's Hut. Activate the Rune Pillar to get the Chest and resources. Upgrade the House and the Base. Keep lighting the Fires, build the Bridge and repair the Sawmill and the Stone Quarry. I then built a second House on the empty plot and fully upgraded it and upgrade the first House and the Base. Then keep collecting resources (especiialy Wood to keep the Fires lit) and pay the Yetis to get to and clear the Cave Blockage.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Jul 27, 13 4:35 PM
This level is tough. I've tried your strategy Rico and gotten 2 stars. I think 2 houses is the right strategy, but its hard to generate enough food and wood to get done quicker.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 28, 13 2:00 AM
Hi - did you get your Druid to collect the Crystals as this gives you some more time, also there's a Rune Pillar and a Crystal next to a Fishing Hole (that also gives you extra Food) in the bottom right corner.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Aug 4, 13 5:01 PM
I'm now through 26 levels with 3 stars on all but this one. I even watched the Youtube video and still come up around 45 seconds short. Just not enough food and lumber left at the end.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Aug 5, 13 7:32 AM
Hi - if you build the 2 upgraded Houses and a fully upgraded Camp, you should have Vikings available to get lots of Food from the Farm (and also from the Berries and the Fishing Hole) and Wood from the Sawmill to complete all the tasks.

crou777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by crou777 on Sep 13, 14 11:13 AM
Ricoblade, right again!

[Post New]by SexyViciousAngel on Feb 17, 15 5:00 PM
I got this just in the nick of time - by NOT building the stone mine. I also built 2 houses, but didn't bother to upgrade them.

Edited on 02/17/2015 at 5:03:05 PM PST

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on May 31, 15 1:35 PM
Adding that third worker at the beginning made a huge difference. I made 3 stars with loads of time left once I did that after a few frustrating tries using the extra worker bonus. Good luck!

Go to: