I am stuck. I am at the roll-up gates. I was told to put the tree limbs in it, I can't get the lim

[Post New]by brownbear1234 on Jun 14, 13 6:29 PM
I need to know to get tree limbs

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Re:I am stuck. I am at the roll-up gates. I was told to put the tree limbs in it, I can't get the

[Post New]by anubischick on Jun 15, 13 1:25 AM
do you mean the portcullis at the castle (the place you got the pickaxe)? If so you grab the limb from the path, break the stone on the door winch with the pickaxe and put the limb in it's place once the door is open

iscorpio
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:I am stuck. I am at the roll-up gates. I was told to put the tree limbs in it, I can't get the

[Post New]by iscorpio on Jun 17, 13 5:06 PM
This is where i was stuck, you need to use the same branch that you got the pick axe with and put it on the right side of the gears where you broke up the stone with the pick axe, it has to go to the border at the side near the top, it is the only place it works, i hope this helps.

[Post New]by Taylorkiddy on Jun 24, 13 7:06 PM
yes, I had to turn the gears and then really quickly insert that branch on the righthand side.You have to be really specific when you place it as it won't get placed in the gears otherwise.

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,398 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 25, 13 12:33 PM
I think Brownbear1234 needs to know where/how to get the tree limb, not how to use it. Does anyone remember? (I don't.)

slacks
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by slacks on Jul 10, 13 11:02 AM
get them when u land in ship just look around for them.

Go to: