bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

UPDATE! New PC verison of Weather Lord: Hidden Realm now available! June 15, 2013

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 15, 13 1:46 AM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! A new PC version is available for Weather Lord: Hidden Realm!

This latest version addresses the access violation error messages, that some players have been seeing.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgBaikal

Edited on 06/15/2013 at 1:53:26 AM PST

tuakka
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC verison of Weather Lord: Hidden Realm now available! June 15, 2013

[Post New]by tuakka on Jun 17, 13 9:00 AM
This updated version was supposed to fix the error access violations, but it did not! I uninstalled the old version and reinstalled the updated version of the game and I'm STILL getting multiple error access violations on almost EVERY level I try to play. Very frustrating BFG! Please try fixing it again.

Re:UPDATE! New PC verison of Weather Lord: Hidden Realm now available! June 15, 2013

[Post New]by sharonkbrown on Jun 18, 13 7:30 AM
I agree. Need to work on the error handling or memory handling. I purchased and install this game on June 16th on Windows XP Dell Desktop so I have the "fixed" version. Access violation happens in the middle of a game. Not every game but often enough to be annoying. Sometimes I get an error message when it's starting up.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 30, 13 3:37 PM
Will I lose my progress if I uninstall the game and then re-install the update?

Edit: I'll answer my own question...after the re-install I seem to have kept my progress.

Edited on 07/02/2013 at 3:43:22 PM PST

Go to: