getting the herb from the grave yard

[Post New]by LuckyHeather on Jun 15, 13 7:12 AM
i have they scythe and can get the herb but i have tryed and tryed to get it back but the zombies are so over powering its impossible. im so very upset by this because i was enjoying the game so much but this really makes me not want to play. if there are any tips or somthing to help please please let me know

Re:getting the herb from the grave yard

[Post New]by becfem on Jun 20, 13 9:47 PM
I am stuck at the same point, and I'm honestly considering just not playing anymore.

Cheesa
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Cheesa on Jun 22, 13 12:00 AM
I am stuck at the same part as well. No matter what I have tried there was always a zombie right there in the small walkway between trees on the way out. Very frustrating & making me regret buying this game.

[Post New]by Booplyn on Jun 23, 13 6:07 AM
Hey guys, I felt the same way. Found myself suddenly really hating the game. I tried just to pull as many down my way as possible in the big area in front of the graveyard and that helped. I did make it out finally and then the dang game was just over after that. Kind of a spoiler there, but don't get too mad if you never get it. I was even more frustrated after that. Blank stare at the credits. I am assuming to go across the river and that you need to be on the hard level?? I didn't go across the river or back into the woods where the statue is. Very confused. I really liked the game up until the treadmill and the herb. I don't want to try the hard version and have to do that herb thing again. Too bad there wasn't something in the forest you could use to knock out the zombies. Plus, losing your wood and stone during the game makes you want to rip out your hair!

Shane19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Shane19 on Dec 6, 13 10:16 AM
After getting to the point where I quit, I decided to give it one more try, and by luring them down to the bottom in a pack, I finally managed to get the herb. But I agree this part is unnecessarily annoying (not be confused with challenging), to the extent that it could for many people be a game breaking flaw.

Edited on 12/06/2013 at 2:46:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Bobinog on Jun 26, 14 8:40 AM
Feel the same too, managed it once, by sheer luck, no skill, but can't do it again. Only reason i'm trying to do it again is because as someone else mentioned, that's kind of the end and the credits roll and the first time round I had no golden shovel or hammer to get the bits from across the river.

[Post New]by sixthfore on Jun 30, 14 1:39 AM
Decided to check forums to tidy up the farm area so I can end the game with a tidier garden / peace of mind and see if someone had some tips.

Made an account to voice similarly. It was a huge turnoff after getting to that point - the choke point where you seem to be expected to very slowly kite all the zombies to some corner, but then it seems new zombies come from the opposite direction randomly.

The zombies just walk sooo slowly, and if you run into one, they lose interest in you / amble away. Sort of sat there for a while, waiting for them to all come towards me, but after running around a bit, they seemed to be meandering aimlessly. There are more entertaining things I can do than that!

Go to: