Escape the Museum 2 - Wire and Pulleys - Different to Walkthrough

[Post New]by Linda_in_Aussie on Jun 15, 13 7:15 AM
I just discovered this game this week. I've been stuck at Level 10 Crown Apartments Fire Escape.

Spent so long trying to attach the wire to the pulleys. Checked the Walkthough and read almost every post on this forum relating to others who had same problem. Still frustration and almost tears I even uninstalled and re-installed the game!

Out of sheer desperation - I googled and found a solution from another website. (Don't be offended BFG but I really needed to move on in the game.)

This solution was saying to place the pulleys on the very left and very right of the top and bottom and then attach the wire and then attach the elephant to a noose that appeared on the left of the wires once attached. This was in contradiction to the walkthough and even what the "Old Man" said.

However HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY It worked instantly - meaning I could attach the wire straightaway and then the elephant and I could move on!!

Very very strange!

Hope this is helpful to others to have had same problem.

Edited on 06/15/2013 at 7:16:07 AM PST

Re:Escape the Museum 2 - Wire and Pulleys - Different to Walkthrough

[Post New]by StuckAgain111 on Jul 27, 13 11:25 AM
Thanks, that was just the info I was looking for. Thanks, now to see if it works! It does!

Go to: