tetrouge
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

No Balloon to pop

[Post New]by tetrouge on Jun 15, 13 8:58 AM
I have gone through bonus round up to the point where I have the dart but when I go to second floor the way the SG says, there is NO BALLOON!! What's up with that??
Have enjoyed game so far but this is a little frustrating!

Re:No Balloon to pop

[Post New]by target1179 on Mar 25, 14 2:16 PM
im in the same boat you are,i cant find a balloon to pop,game will NOT let me cross over the broken floor,until i find something heavy to "pop" the key up to me,so im so STUCK, cant get the key,cant find a balloon... HELP. I DID ENJOY THE GAME SO VERY MUCH,ALREADY BOUGHT THE OTHER 1000 DOOR GAME !

[Post New]by target1179 on Mar 25, 14 2:25 PM
guess i will move on,start my new game, house of 1000 doors,the palm of zoroaster..PLEASE,anyone if you can help with the "missing-balloon in bonus game,house of 1000 doors,family secret c.e. let me know ! ; )

yarb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by yarb on Aug 19, 14 3:42 PM
I'm in the same fix. When I look at the strategy guide it shows the balloon but in a room from the main game. Very frustrating. Especially after such a good game.

[Post New]by sillywabbit12 on Dec 24, 14 11:18 AM
Dec. 24/14

I'm trying this game for the second time since I bought it way back when. I'm still having the same problem as I did back then in that I can't find a balloon to pop. Did anyone ever come up with an answer?

Go to: