Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

When available in USA?

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jun 15, 13 11:48 AM
Hi moderators, When will this game be available on PC in USA? Thanks!

 
bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jun 15, 13 11:58 AM
Hey Lilac13,

We haven't been given the exact release date of Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery yet, but we do know that it will be very soon (it's due later this month).

To help with the anticipation, HERE'S a great blog article that has a bit more information about the game and a trailer for the release!

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

 
chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Jun 16, 13 4:19 PM
Is this a regular PC game or is it a Free-to -play game?

 
bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 17, 13 1:19 PM
Hi chessiegirl,

Currently, this game is available for iOS devices and is Free to Play.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

 
chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Jun 22, 13 2:38 PM
Thanks so much..not a game I'll get to play then..Not a free-to -play gal

 
bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 27, 13 4:49 PM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know this game is now available worldwide, so give it a try if you'd like!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

 
Prissi
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by Prissi on Jun 28, 13 8:06 AM
It's very disappointing that this is an iOS-only game. I play PC games to get away from the drama of FB. I really enjoy completing a game on my own.

 
redcathie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by redcathie on Jun 28, 13 4:37 PM
Trust me on this one. You do not need Facebook to play. If you have an iOS device that is up to date and can handle this game go for it!

 
bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 29, 13 4:06 AM
I just wanted to pop in with the info that there are plans to offer Dark Manor on PC and so as soon we get any news on this, we will fill you in because we know folks are excited to play this one!

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

 
Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jun 30, 13 4:16 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:I just wanted to pop in with the info that there are plans to offer Dark Manor on PC and so as soon we get any news on this, we will fill you in because we know folks are excited to play this one!

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

Will you also be porting to Mac? It is a lovely game, and could easily be standalone as well as social, like the Sims.

The always on line aspect is proving a bit of a pain at the moment though .

 
vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by vingilot on Jun 30, 13 8:18 PM
Frogmort wrote:
bfgBaikal wrote:I just wanted to pop in with the info that there are plans to offer Dark Manor on PC and so as soon we get any news on this, we will fill you in because we know folks are excited to play this one!

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

Will you also be porting to Mac? It is a lovely game, and could easily be standalone as well as social, like the Sims.

The always on line aspect is proving a bit of a pain at the moment though .


Yes, what about Mac? I hope we won't be left out of the fun.

 
shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jun 30, 13 8:50 PM
Yes! A Mac version -- it is just the way I want to play this game. Plus, I can only imagine how great this would look on the big screen. Please don't ignore the Mac.

 
bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 1, 13 2:06 AM
Heya guys,

I really hope that there will be a Mac version available for you in due time!

I'll make sure to pass this on for you and will keep my fingers crossed!

bfgBiwa

 
shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:When available in USA?

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 3, 13 5:57 PM
redcathie wrote:Trust me on this one. You do not need Facebook to play. If you have an iOS device that is up to date and can handle this game go for it!

Really? I didn't get too far trying to cancel / disable Game Center each time it popped up. I thought maybe that was the reason the game lost my points, or made me replay areas I had completed.

 
 
 
 
Go to: