Hello, my name is Shirley and I am a farmaholic,

[Post New]by shirley1111 on Jun 15, 13 12:22 PM
When I get up in the morning I must check my farm. I find myself feeling bad if I make Grandma go back and forth too much. I talk to Jennifer. I can't sell my animals because I don't want them slaughtered. I am addicted.

Re:Hello, my name is Shirley and I am a farmaholic,

[Post New]by ladyblingbling on Jun 17, 13 12:30 PM
Hello Shirley, my name is Kathryn and I,too,am a farmaholic. I wait until Jennifer is busy and make the hubby do all the grass/stone/stump clearing because it's heavy work and he spends most of his time stomping about doing nothing, anyway!

I need therapy!

Kwan_Yin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

"Hello, my name is Donna, and I am a farmaholic, too."

[Post New]by Kwan_Yin on Jun 28, 13 7:14 AM
I agree! Love love LOVE this game. The slow pace is wonderfully relaxing. As a child, my job was to feed the chickens, and I loved it. Farm Up has that in common with real farms -- there are always chores that need to be done. In other ways, it is not like a farm at all -- of course, because it's a game

There are a few minor problems, but they are very very minor. Mostly it just takes time and a little help from the forum to figure out how to do a task. These pale in comparison to the delight of a game that is more like riding a horse than driving a car.

Delightful.

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 7:14:57 AM PST

Re:Hello, my name is Deedria and I am a farmaholic,

[Post New]by Deedriam2002 on Jun 30, 13 4:36 AM
My husband says that he is a Farm widower, because I'm so loving this game, I'm ignoring him. I check it before work and race home afterwards to play some more. Good thing is you can set quests in motion and have time to get up and do other things.

[Post New]by ladyblingbling on Jun 30, 13 1:40 PM
had a day away from the farm - nearly drove me crazy, got the sweats wondering if I planted enough wheat, set all my factories producing or if I left one chickadee on the nest.....I seriously need help!

when do we get more updates? I have a fancy for rainbow trout on sesame toast
followed by a nice black forest gateau with clotted cream....

[Post New]by Dudtrish on Jun 30, 13 4:54 PM
Greetings Everyone!
I'm Trish, and hail from Australia. I just downloaded the game last night, and (oh dear, oh dear) I am already becoming a Farmaholic too!
It sounds like the game is going to take me ages to figure out, as I am having trouble catching them tricky butterflies and fish. (Just found a post that teaches me how to catch the fish more easily, but gotta search further to find out how to catch the butterflies in time to capture the energy bottles - chuckle!) But, oop, I have some veges to pick, so I gotta get back to the farm right now! (Hopes I has sum energies by now - hoot, chuckle, snortle!)
Anyhow, nice to meet you folk, I think the forums are going to be a great resource for this widdle Dud who is only at a miniscule level 7!!!

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

Hello, my name is Shirley and I am a farmaholic,

[Post New]by judy1689 on Jul 2, 13 9:24 AM
shirley1111 wrote:When I get up in the morning I must check my farm. I find myself feeling bad if I make Grandma go back and forth too much. I talk to Jennifer. I can't sell my animals because I don't want them slaughtered. I am addicted.

I'm addicted too . . . First thing in the am with my coffee . . . I wish we could buy Grandma a rocking chair and put it close to the pens . . . or pond . . . lol . . .

Go to: