deejay67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

level 40

[Post New]by deejay67 on Jun 16, 13 6:46 AM
Any tips or hints for this level, do the crystals need to be picked up in a certain order or is it a case of building up a heap of resources and then going hell for leather ?? I get pretty close but too many rocks fall back onto the same path and I waste a lot of resources doing the same rocks over. I have 2 fully upgraded fortresses,a mill,a saw bench and a quarry which I demolish when I have enough bricks and I build another saw mill plus all 5 people.I must be a numpty because I still cant get it!!!
( love the word numpty,stole it off another fishie!!!)

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:level 40

[Post New]by oldyafer on Jun 16, 13 11:31 AM
I don't get it either. Somebody help us please! I have built everything, but I got to two crystal piles and I couldn't crystals off either one.

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Jun 16, 13 11:41 AM
And...I figured it out. You get a crystal and click on one of the four poles and then get the next crystal. You can't hold more than one at a time. I'm restarting the level.

noyb
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by noyb on Jun 16, 13 5:30 PM
Yes - you're right that sure confused me at first! You have to place the crystal, and rocks always fall down in front of the altar as soon as you collect a crystal (more each time). I concentrated on getting one crystal (the yellow, though not sure it matters - it just seemed to take the least resources) before its pathway got blocked - that helped (and luck - the rocks fall randomly I think). You do need lots of resources because the rocks fall thick and fast at the end! Just keep working on the crystals one at a time and you should have lots of time.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jun 21, 13 5:53 PM
get berries
2nd worker
bridge to yellow crystal
yellow crystal
biggest house
mill
small sawmill (clear rocks just above where Freyr is)
upgrade house, get berries, wood, food
build other bridge
build stoneyard
another biggest house and upgrade
get lots of workers
as soon as you can, demolish small sawmill and put in big sawmill
deposit yellow crystal, then work on the other crystals one by one
keep getting all the food and wood and coins you can!

Good Luck!

[Post New]by electricfish on Jun 28, 13 9:14 AM
Thank you! I had a little luck with the falling rocks and managed to finish with time to spare using this strategy.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Jun 29, 13 1:41 PM
This level is impossible. Was enjoying the game up until the final level, but it's just too frustrating to even try.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Jun 30, 13 3:10 PM
Well, I spoke too soon. I found a video walkthrough, and by pausing it and going step-by-step, was able to get gold on this level.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Sep 8, 13 1:48 PM
Where is the video walkthrough? On Youtube?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Sep 9, 13 3:27 AM
Yep - search for "Viking Saga - Level n"

Go to: