How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by TheBlane on Oct 29, 07 3:16 PM
Does anyone think big fish has a chance of topping Ravenhearst?

 
ION_Arisa
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by ION_Arisa on Oct 29, 07 10:06 PM
Lol. Let's hope so. :)
Top it with more puzzles!

 
KDM99
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by KDM99 on Oct 31, 07 11:48 PM
TheBlane wrote:Does anyone think big fish has a chance of topping Ravenhearst?


I thought it would be tough but by the looks of MCF - M. Fate, I think they've outdone themselves again. It looks great! Clowns and a carnival are always creepy. Hope it comes out soon!

 
GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by GinaBean on Nov 2, 07 2:19 PM
Well, they've consistently outdone themselves with each new installment, so why not this one too? Every one of these MCF games have set the standard for the hidden object genre, and are truly the cream of the crop! I'm anxiously awaiting this one myself! Does ANYONE have any idea exactly WHEN it's going to be released? I can't WAIT much longer!

 
KDM99
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by KDM99 on Nov 6, 07 5:40 PM
GinaBean wrote:Well, they've consistently outdone themselves with each new installment, so why not this one too? Every one of these MCF games have set the standard for the hidden object genre, and are truly the cream of the crop! I'm anxiously awaiting this one myself! Does ANYONE have any idea exactly WHEN it's going to be released? I can't WAIT much longer!


GinaBean, I emailed BFG and they said that it was early November. It IS early November now. I agree with everything you said. BFG is far superior to the other game sites.

I really hope that there's a relaxed mode like Ravenhearst had. I like to take my time and look at everything. One of my favourite things is the duality of words like "glasses" which can be eye glasses or drinking glasses. Or find the number 11 and it's the dice or the word written out.

 
Peggy_NC
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by Peggy_NC on Nov 7, 07 4:58 PM
I just finished Ravenhearst, and Wow!! It was terrific!! Best hidden object game I've played yet, and deliciously creepy!! Destined to be a Halloween favorite at my house :D

I'm downloading Madame Fate even as we speak!! Thanks, Big Fish and MCF !!!!

 

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by LaVonme on Dec 26, 07 1:22 PM
madam fate says to return to ravenhearst. will the game ravenhearst know were coming back after madam fate. is there a clue or code or something to connect the two games
LaVonme

 
oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Dec 26, 07 5:42 PM
LaVonme wrote:madam fate says to return to ravenhearst. will the game ravenhearst know were coming back after madam fate. is there a clue or code or something to connect the two games
LaVonme

It would be neat if that were the case. Unfortunately, it presages a return to Ravenhearst in the next game. I hope it does not take a year for the game to be issued. I might expire from frustration.

 

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by pinkatak on Jan 5, 08 7:55 PM
[Dream Chroncles!]quote]

 

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by MaryLouB on Jan 5, 08 9:17 PM
I say make the games a little harder to beat. Not sure if it's because I HATE for a game to stump me or what, but I seem to beat them in a few days and then I feel cheated LOL

 
mindee187
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by mindee187 on Jan 10, 08 5:54 PM
So far I don't think it's possible. I sure feel I got my money's worth. Disappointed with the ending however. mindee187

 
amaliesam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by amaliesam on Jan 26, 08 6:25 PM
I think I am missing something here... Maybe you can help. I finished both Ravenhearst and Madam Fate. Madam Fate first, and figured out that it told me to return to Ravenhearst. Am I supposed to buy all the games and complete them before I can figure out who the killer is? How many games are there? I guess when I first purchased the game, I was under the impression if I completed it, I would find out who the killer was. I am frustrated. Especially if this is a marketing tool to get people to buy all of the games.

Argh!

 
oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re: How do you follow up Ravenhearst?

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Jan 26, 08 7:22 PM
amaliesam wrote:I think I am missing something here... Maybe you can help. I finished both Ravenhearst and Madam Fate. Madam Fate first, and figured out that it told me to return to Ravenhearst. Am I supposed to buy all the games and complete them before I can figure out who the killer is? How many games are there? I guess when I first purchased the game, I was under the impression if I completed it, I would find out who the killer was. I am frustrated. Especially if this is a marketing tool to get people to buy all of the games.

Argh!


SPOILER ALERT!


The MCF games are--
1. Huntsville
2. Prime Suspects
3. Ravenhearst
4. Mme. Fate
5. ? (It says in the More Mysteries placard of MF - Coming soon!)
6-10. ? There are 10 puzzles total shown in the MCF line in the More Mysteries placard.

You don't need to purchase either Huntsville or Prime suspects as they just set up the Master Detective and Queen of England basic story lines.

Ravenhearst was solved! The killer was identified and the tortured spirit freed. MF finishes with the Queen telling the Master Detective that she also freed the spirit of the Ravenhearst villain, Charles. He is the one who kills Mme. Fate. Now the Master Detective must return to Ravenhearst to solve the next MCF.

You and all of the rest of us must now wait till the new MCF is released to return to Ravenhearst. I understand your frustration, but this is a standard cliffhanger ending. Each game is complete in a sense as the initial puzzle is resolved; unfortunately, it opens up new puzzles.

Hang in there!

 
 
 
 
Go to: