bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 2, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

SKYEBLUETOO
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Welcome to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design forum

[Post New]by SKYEBLUETOO on Mar 3, 09 6:47 AM
Hi Flounder, Can't tell you how happy I am to have a NEW CHOCOLATIER GAME !! It's awesome. Very similar, but with some new twists and new "bon-bons". Played for hours yesterday, this is bound to be one of my favorites.
Best thing about these games, they are SO replayable. I'd even gone back to playing Fairy Godmother to easy my boredoom !! LOL HO's are okay and fun, but don't really drag you into the whole story.
My next "want" is a new Last Day of Work game. I think they are coming out with a new "village" scenario - can't wait. They will probably have it available on their site, but I will wait and get it from BF as I'm a loyal customer.

Again, KUDOS to BF again - after a terrible week of kids game, they are coming out with some blockbusters. W T G !!!

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Mar 4, 09 11:01 AM
I'm downloading the new Chocolatier game now. I have the other two and love them.

I too am waiting for a new LDW game. Just hope it's not another fish tycoon, I didn't
like that one too much. I have all the Virtual Villagers though and like them.

[Post New]by AmandaA on Mar 4, 09 10:53 PM
I'm having problems with this one. When I receive a speical order, the characters don't realise when I have fulfilled it. Any ideas because it means I'm failing all my orders?

Decadence by Design forum

[Post New]by FreeSpirit1953 on Mar 5, 09 4:00 AM
BEST. GAME. EVER.

kbuginnc
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kbuginnc on Mar 5, 09 9:09 PM
Best recipies - anyone have suggestions for highest yeilding recipies??? I'll share mine if you share yours!

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Mar 6, 09 12:19 PM
I would just like to mention first of all that this game is fantastic! I ahd to get it so badly so now that i have it i am so thrilled!

Just one question how do you buy a shop??? This has been buggin me badly!!

Tajuffy
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tajuffy on Mar 7, 09 8:51 PM
I am loving this game, but I am having 1 problem. I need to make a truffle that requires honduran chocolate & I cannot find it anywhere, that & sesame seeds. Any ideas?

[Post New]by anirare on Mar 8, 09 11:58 AM
Having problems finding Peruvian Cacao. I've hunted high and low and can't believe I'm missing something....I haven't seen sesame seeds either Tajuffy, sorry, I'm on the lookout too. Does anyone know where I can get this? any help would be most appreciated.

julie03904
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by julie03904 on Mar 8, 09 12:08 PM
Honduran cacao is not available until your very last quest after you find sean. Peruvian caco is available once you get to lima and sesame seeds are available in Tangiers but I forget how far you need to advance in the game to unlock the ingredient.

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Mar 9, 09 11:31 PM
I haven't found the sesame seeds yet. I only have one port left to open.

My question is, how do you get more of the coffee blends and the exotic recipes? I have two of each.

[Post New]by jewinter on Mar 10, 09 3:30 AM
julie03904 wrote:Honduran cacao is not available until your very last quest after you find sean. Peruvian caco is available once you get to lima and sesame seeds are available in Tangiers but I forget how far you need to advance in the game to unlock the ingredient.

Sorry not sure how to use reply function here... I too am struggling with quest for exotics and coffee blends.. have accumulated $25M and taken hints about coffee, regular change of recipes etc etc.. revisited all ports etc but game seems stuck somehow

Edited on 03/10/2009 at 3:31:50 AM PST

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Mar 10, 09 6:32 AM
I've noticed, that I only get one quest from one of my three shops, once in a great while. I had 5 million for a while, but spent
it trying to keep up with my inventory. I've been trying to but 5 thousand or more of any of my supplies, that I'm using for my
recipes that I'm selling now. But that's hard, especially with the price of vanilla and saffron and a couple of others. My main
problem is making of the recipe the first time. When there were two or three ingredients I could make the colors fine and
get 20 - 25 cases at a time, but after it changed to five or more ingredients, I can't keep up. The conveyor belt is best for
me, I can make more cases, unless it has the dark dark coffee beans, then I can't see them very well, because I'm sight
inpaired.

[Post New]by bballizzy on Mar 11, 09 9:00 AM
Hi, i'm new! I have play the first two chocolatiers and i'm adicted to them, by the way i'm a very bad speller. If any one can give me some tips on the new chocolatiers that would be great!

Thanks,
bballizzy[/color]

[Post New]by traderrhb on Mar 12, 09 12:37 AM
Hi jewinter - I've got the same problem. I'm going round and round with no quests coming up and can't figure out how to make it move. Are you on a PC or a MAC?

[Post New]by sicilia92 on Mar 12, 09 1:03 AM
I have a problem. In order to get my shop, I need the special 66% coffee. Where do you get that recipe. I have looked in all my ports and no one is giving it to me. Where do I go?

[Post New]by bell8203 on Mar 15, 09 8:56 AM
RuthieJo wrote:I've noticed, that I only get one quest from one of my three shops, once in a great while. I had 5 million for a while, but spent
it trying to keep up with my inventory. I've been trying to but 5 thousand or more of any of my supplies, that I'm using for my
recipes that I'm selling now. But that's hard, especially with the price of vanilla and saffron and a couple of others. My main
problem is making of the recipe the first time. When there were two or three ingredients I could make the colors fine and
get 20 - 25 cases at a time, but after it changed to five or more ingredients, I can't keep up. The conveyor belt is best for
me, I can make more cases, unless it has the dark dark coffee beans, then I can't see them very well, because I'm sight
inpaired.

RUTHIE JO, HOW DID YOU GET A SHOP?? Please help me, I've been playing for atleast 4 hours now just flying about and creating chocolate but I'm stuck. I need to buy a shop and find African Coffee beans and can't!! Please anyone. I feel like this is a waste of money since I can't figure out how to move forward..

[Post New]by bonnie3031313 on Mar 15, 09 3:38 PM
Love this one, too but I have gotten to the point where I have to have 200 each of my first 6 CREATIONS and the CREATIONS keep going bad before I can fill all 6. HELP PLEEZE!!!!!

[Post New]by bell8203 on Mar 15, 09 8:07 PM
bonnie3031313 wrote:Love this one, too but I have gotten to the point where I have to have 200 each of my first 6 CREATIONS and the CREATIONS keep going bad before I can fill all 6. HELP PLEEZE!!!!!

BONNIE, how did you get your first shop and create the 66% African Coco bars?? Where is it does anyone know??

[Post New]by locumdo on Mar 16, 09 8:15 AM
Is there anyway to retrieve game information? I was really far in the game and when I exited last time, I saved it. Then, when I opened it up, it hadn't even saved the amount I had done before!

HELP! I don't want to have to do all this stuff all over again. I had gotten to the point where I had my own private jet and I had two stored!

Go to: