ebec
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

WOW!! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

[Post New]by ebec on Jun 16, 13 2:28 PM
Note to Developers!! Thank you!! Thank you!! This game has been the best of the best!!! Viking Saga is the first "builders game" that I have ever gotten 3-golds on every level!! I've been playing these games for years, and this is a first for me. It makes absolutely no difference at all that my "grand achievement" was obtained, playing on "easy mode"!! There are people who would consider these games simply, "silly little past-times", and so, - "what's the big deal about 3-gold stars?" Well - take my word for it - it is a really big deal for someone way past their prime, whose hands just will not move as fast and easily as they once did. Again Developers - Thank you so much! You gave an old lady a years worth of "special days" in just a day!

Re:WOW!! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Jun 17, 13 9:39 PM
I second this....

DanieJo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by DanieJo on Jun 21, 13 6:55 AM
Me too. Love this game! 5 Stars!

wegirl65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by wegirl65 on Dec 20, 13 4:54 PM
How lovely! I love this game for the same reason. It's attainable. Thank you developers from me too!

[Post New]by mtgranny60 on Mar 16, 14 1:59 PM
How do you get past level 18, building 3 huts for the Druids. Then getting 3 forests built.....I did it twice, but when I tried to show the grandchild......it wouldn't work......

Go to: