QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

linden shades has problems

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jun 16, 13 6:59 PM
my cursor will not go on the hint button. it takes me back instead to previous scene. the items to combine are not combining. i place the handle over the screwdriver and it returns to inventory. the same with the ho scene with the flute with no mouth piece . it took several frustrating tries before they connected. to name a few. to me it is not worth continuing. if it doesn't work - fix it.!! don't sell it when it don't work. so now i delete it and find a working pleasent game.

Edited on 06/16/2013 at 7:00:53 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:linden shades has problems

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 18, 13 4:31 AM
Hi QUZEMOTO,

If the cursor is behaving erratically, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game, including the cursor:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

This can help the game to run more smoothly and hopefully will make the cursor more responsive.

Another thing you can try is to disable the custom cursor as this has helped Fishies with a similar display issue. I know it may not be easy to access the Options menu to do so but if you can at all, I would try that.

If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help!

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

I hope this helps,

bfgBaikal

Go to: