bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sparkle 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 13 12:29 AM
A long time ago, five enchanted keys were created to open a lock guarding something of immeasurable valuable. The keys were scattered across these lands forever locked between night and day. Many have tried to search for the keys, but they still remain undiscovered. Will you be the one to unravel the mystery, or will you become yet another soul consumed by the search? Challenge the darkness with your swift orb-matching skills, mighty magical enchantments and earthshaking power-ups. Match the orbs before they fall into the abyss and find your way through mysterious lands of startling beauty!

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:Sparkle 2

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jun 18, 13 12:39 AM
Nice surprise! Sparkle had to be the hardest marble popper ever, so it will be interesting to try this! DLing now...

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jun 18, 13 1:30 AM
Prettier than the first game, music about the same. I can sum up the game play in two words: fast and furious!

You can "enchant" your shooter, and one of the enhancements is a slower mode. Haven't tried it, but I'm sure before it's over, I will! Right now, I'm using the speeded up shooter.

Been a while since a really good marble popper!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jun 18, 13 3:34 AM
I like the looks of the game very much but I'm terrible at marble poppers.

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Jun 21, 13 5:10 AM
I love the game and have beat it already.... I think it's easier than the first one, but still very enjoyable!

[Post New]by rose61 on Jun 29, 13 11:40 AM
There were many comments about the original Sparkle being too difficult, too soon and I agree. I was so excited about Sparkle 2.
It is too easy to beat. And only 6 secrets. Too easy.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 29, 13 12:52 PM
Welcome to the pond, rose61

I too found the game to be too easy with all the enchantments, but you can play without them at any time and that'll make it harder. Also the challenge mode is, well, a challenge. Playing Innocent Green unassisted on hard or very hard is not for the timid. There are at least 10 secrets, 2 of which I have yet to find.

KimK27
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by KimK27 on Jul 16, 13 5:08 PM
Now that I've attained all 5 stars in Survival Mode and got through all the levels in Challenge Mode, I'm going to go back to Sparkle 1 and see if I can't finally beat the Barren Shield level. The last time I tried, I went into with a lot of extra lives and still couldn't do it. Try and try again!

Go to: