lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Why does the shooter sometimes not shoot?

[Post New]by lovemybook on Jun 18, 13 6:51 AM
As I click it just keeps exchanging the marbles, as if I had my finger on the right button. Definitely didn't do that in the other game. By the way, I won the first Sparkle and it was quite hard.

Re:Why does the shooter sometimes not shoot?

[Post New]by monkeylover8899 on Jun 18, 13 4:58 PM
I'm having the same problem it sooooo iritating

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Jun 18, 13 8:39 PM
I had the same problem then realized I had the courser right over the shooter. If you are away from it then it shoots, if you click on it the balls switch (right click also switches). They seem to have designed it that way but made me a little crazy.

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Jun 21, 13 5:07 AM
It's happening to me, too. I told my husband I thought there was something wrong with our mouse. LOL Glad to know I'm not crazy.....

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jun 22, 13 2:03 PM
Yes it does that to me also. It has made me lose so many rounds, it's irritating

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 22, 13 2:22 PM
The marbles are so big, they sometimes get in the way if they are near the location of the shooter. You have to move the cursor a little bit and that'll stop the ball switching issue. Looks like the devs were trying to add an "improvement" but it didn't work out so well.

KimK27
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by KimK27 on Jun 23, 13 2:03 PM
Good to know I'm not the only one having this problem. Thought I was clicking the wrong button.

seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by seeme278 on Jul 8, 13 10:48 PM
Now it makes sense. Was trying to figure out the logic because it only seemed to happen when the target orbs were very close. That's when my cursor would be right on top of the shooter. Thanks.

Crammy61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Crammy61 on Jul 1, 14 1:56 AM
Ok so now I know. Will have to look at where the cursor is . . . . . but sometimes the game is so quick that you're concentrating on shooting and NOT where the cursor is. I wonder if the game producers read these comments? Because if they do, I hope they fix this issue! It's REALLY irritating and I went and bought a new mouse because I thought the old one wasn't working properly!

Go to: