bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Serpent of Isis Forum

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 3, 09 7:05 AM
Here's a funny thing. I went to the forum for this game and couldn't find it - Huh? So I searched for it and found it at the top of the list of "T" games. "The" in the title has been removed as has the "TM". It is now just plain "Serpent of Isis" but is the first forum in the "T" list. Very strange Shouldn't it now be in the "S" list?

Re:Serpent of Isis Forum

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Mar 3, 09 7:11 AM
Now yesterday it took me a while to work out it was under "The" and now you're saying its been moved but still under T but starts with an S!!!

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Mar 3, 09 7:13 AM
This was a fun game so I purchased it .

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Mar 3, 09 8:16 AM
Thanks bribling Looked for the forum under The and also S and couldn't find it. Also tried typing in the name of game and it said it couldn't be found.

LisaB19
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,381 Posts

Serpent of Isis Forum

[Post New]by LisaB19 on Mar 3, 09 8:27 AM
bribling wrote:Here's a funny thing. I went to the forum for this game and couldn't find it - Huh? So I searched for it and found it at the top of the list of "T" games. "The" in the title has been removed as has the "TM". It is now just plain "Serpent of Isis" but is the first forum in the "T" list. Very strange Shouldn't it now be in the "S" list?

This is a great example of a post that is going to get buried behind all the word games and "cafe" posts. For someone looking for this game forum, this post is important. Of the 14 posts on page one right now, 11 are word games or cafe responses. It really would do the members a lot of good for the mods to separate these out.

Lisa

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 3, 09 8:57 AM
Bumping for those who have lost the forum!

[Post New]by novabsn72 on Mar 3, 09 9:07 AM
Not only could I not find the forum today my game stopped working. I uninstall and reinstall and the game still won't work. Is anyone else having this problem?

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Mar 3, 09 10:17 AM
I found the forum here, but couldn't find it in the list. I found it from another thread.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1159.page

itsme07
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by itsme07 on Mar 3, 09 10:45 AM
bump

just went looking for the game forum - finally found it at the top of the "T's" as Serpent of Isis
thought I was crazy for a moment............

wonderful game

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 3, 09 12:04 PM
Hi all,

I went ahead and moved this to the Serpent of Isis forum. We did fix the name, so you should be able to find it under category T, listed as The Serpent of Isis.

Sorry for any confusion!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

audreydi
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by audreydi on Mar 23, 14 3:31 PM
Have been gone for a lengthy time where are the old forums we used to have????/

Go to: