rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Looks like Zumba

[Post New]by rockey69 on Jun 21, 13 5:44 AM
I like marble popping games, but to me this looks a lot like Zumba. For those who have played both games, could you please tell me what the difference between the two games are??

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Looks like Zumba

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 21, 13 8:55 AM
rockey69 wrote:I like marble popping games, but to me this looks a lot like Zumba. For those who have played both games, could you please tell me what the difference between the two games are??

You mean Zuma, don't you? Zumba is a dance class that I was once involved in and to answer your question (since I have the game Zuma) -- nothing at all really -- except the storyline.

MEnr56

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Looks like Zumba

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 21, 13 4:47 PM
Hi rockey69, Sparkle 2 is harder than Zuma IMO. It starts out really easy, but the marbles start to roll faster and faster the farther you get along. Also the marbles are grouped in chains like the Luxor games instead of being one long chain, and the chains emerge more and more often the farther along you go. You have more powerups here though to help you out. Enjoy!

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Jun 22, 13 11:46 AM
Thanks for your input, yes I did mean Zuma, I found Zuma really hard and could never get to the end of game. I do like Luxor and found that a little easier than Zuma. I wont be getting this game, I don't want to get frustrated like I did with Zuma

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 22, 13 2:18 PM
You're welcome. I found Luxor to be harder than Zuma, which goes to show we're all a little different. There are so many powerups in Sparkle 2 that I wasn't really challenged until about the last 20 levels. Will have to try replaying without the enchantments next.

Go to: