lpalm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Having trouble getting the picture hung in the Principals office, stuck big time.

[Post New]by lpalm on Jun 21, 13 9:42 AM
The hint button shows where to hang the picture. But it won't stay on the wall. Do I need to find a picture hook?????help
lpalm

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Having trouble getting the picture hung in the Principals office, stuck big time.

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 25, 13 4:30 AM
Hi lpalm,

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure what else may be needed here.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to see if there any hints on hanging the picture in there and also, using that guide to make sure that no other tasks need to be completed first is a good idea, as sometimes, tasks need to be tackled in a certain order.

However, if the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Having trouble getting the picture hung in the Principals office, stuck big time.

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 28, 13 12:47 PM
no, you do not need a hook, make sure you both pics before you try to hang the pics.....................

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Jul 7, 13 10:12 PM
Hello, lisablue4369, each frame has it's own spot. If you put the round on the square, it will not hang. Most of these kind of puzzles let you place anywhere on the wall, but this one it must be in the correct spot.
I hope that helps.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 8, 13 8:42 AM
ogrprincs,
thank you very much...............

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Jul 8, 13 2:42 PM
lisablue4369, I am happy to help. I am usually the one needing help. It is nice to able to help guide my fellow pond mates.

Go to: