lecjr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

How to start

[Post New]by lecjr on Mar 3, 09 10:05 AM
I am very new at these HO games. I am on the beach and have found 21 items.
the inventory wants 25. I also don't know how to use the items. How do you get them out of the inventory and onto the game page.
Any help with how to start this game would be appreciated.
I must be stupid because I have read the tips and hints but still can't figure this out.
lecjr

comicseller
Flounder
Flounder
2,254 Posts

Re:How to start

[Post New]by comicseller on Mar 3, 09 10:39 AM
Sorry I have not played the game, so I can't help you. Go to google and type in the name of the game with the word walkthrough at the end ot the game name and click on the links that come up and see if there is a walkthrough for this game. I hope you find one, as they are really great.
Good luck, and Welcome to the Pond
Jaackie

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

Re:How to start

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Mar 3, 09 11:29 AM
I have played this game a little but not gotten very far yet. The instructions will explain to you how to use the things in your inventory. You will need to combine some things together at times, and there is a special place in the inventory screen to do this. Usually, I don't really read game instructions because I've played enough games to get the general idea and then figure out how each game makes them work, but in this case, reading the instructions is a good idea. Also, you might want to google "universal hint system". I'm not sure if hints for this particular game are available there or not, but if they are, it's a very good hint system that really gives HINTS instead of telling you more than you want to know right off the bat. It only tells the answer or makes the answer obvious after giving quite a few helpful suggestions, and it starts with the least obvious suggestion first and shows 1 at a time until it gets to the answer. You can stop at any point in the list and try what they've suggested so that you still have a chance to figure things out for yourself.

HTH!

Go to: