Cant play game wont open.

[Post New]by BiggestFishBrah on Jun 23, 13 3:32 PM
My game wont open it says it has stopped working, any recommendations guys? I have updated all my drivers, re-installed it and went to contact the tech problem thingy. This is something i doubt all of you wont solve.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Cant play game wont open.

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 23, 13 4:33 PM
Hi BiggestFishBrah,

I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems with your game not opening. It sounds like you've tried a few troubleshooting steps already, so it might be best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team. You can also find some lesser-known steps on our help article here, such as disabling Windows Aero if you're playing on a Windows device, or updating programs like DirectX and Flash:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Re:Cant play game wont open.

[Post New]by BiggestFishBrah on Jun 24, 13 1:59 AM
Aw it still doesn't work, I am annoyed about the fact I have had to pay. I have sent an email to the Tech Support Team but haven't got a reply yet. I'm so eager to play this game.

pepssy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Cant play game wont open.

[Post New]by pepssy on Aug 16, 13 2:07 PM
BiggestFishBrah wrote:My game wont open it says it has stopped working, any recommendations guys? I have updated all my drivers, re-installed it and went to contact the tech problem thingy. This is something i doubt all of you wont solve.

When my game freezes the only way that I can get it to work right, is to restart my computer. If you have done that already, do you have the computer ability to "restore" from a day earlier? Sometimes That has worked for me.

Go to: