theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

upgrade?

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jun 23, 13 8:41 PM
Is there likely to be an upgrade (update) because of the many problems with the catching sheep chapter of the game? It was good for me the first time I played but tried many times afterwards and when reached that part it crashed. I did post this on the technical problem page

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:upgrade?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 25, 13 4:23 AM
Hi theoldbag,

I am sorry to hear you are having those issues, the best way to remedy this is to create a new player profile, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If you would prefer not to do this just yet, please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report, so we can continue collecting information on this and send it on to the developer, in the hopes of a fix.

Also, the Team can also provide some alternative solutions such as replacing the game if you understandably, would prefer to play another. And I assure you, if we have any news on this game, we will definitely let you know.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost in the thread here, so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 06/25/2013 at 4:26:18 AM PST

Go to: