bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Moai: Build Your Dream technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jun 24, 13 12:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

emrettig
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Post any Moai: Build Your Dream technical issues here only

[Post New]by emrettig on Jun 24, 13 8:55 AM
I figured my problem out

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 10:35:58 AM PST

gmrgrl25
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by gmrgrl25 on Jun 25, 13 11:17 AM
on level 43 i keep getting an error message which does not permit finishing the level. The message comes at different times but usually when there is a lot of activity on the screen. It is access violation 0x004268AA , I have a PC with Windows XP

[Post New]by rcarol on Jun 25, 13 1:05 PM
I started getting the Access Violation Error on level 10. It happened at different tasks on the level, not just 1 task triggers the error. I am now on level 16 and the errors have continued. According to the internet, it is a programming error. According to Big Fish Games it is related to the video driver. I have XP, too.

I will continue to restart levels and struggle on since I like this game.

Edited on 06/25/2013 at 1:06:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Tabby58 on Jun 26, 13 12:12 AM
Same here Access Violation Error, Win XP.

Game was uninstalled and reinstalled drivers are all updated.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jun 26, 13 5:49 AM
Heya guys,

I'm so sorry to hear that it looks like you are experience access violations at different points in the game.

As an access violation can have several cuases it can be difficult to determine what causes them. It could help if you follow the steps we have available here though.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 06/26/2013 at 5:49:58 AM PST

IamJbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IamJbar on Jun 26, 13 6:51 PM
Downloaded and played the trial with no problems, however after purchasing the game, and activating it, the game will not load. When I try to load it, from the desktop or from Game Manager, it flashes for a second, then my screen goes directly to my desktop. When I try to reopen it, it says the game is already running. I have deleted and reinstalled the game several times. I am on my PC running Windows 7.

Edited on 06/26/2013 at 6:52:05 PM PST

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Jun 27, 13 5:42 AM
I found a glitch in the game: If you chain actions to include going to either the shop or the temple and then cancel it, neither building works for a long time. Not a big problem, but annoying

Better specify - the building you cancel cant be accessed

Edited on 06/27/2013 at 5:43:06 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 28, 13 4:39 AM
This is definitely something that our Tech Support Team can help you with.

IamJbar - Sometimes, the save data from the trial version of the game can prevent the full game from opening and playing.

We will need to remove that information and so to get advice specific to your system, you can contact Support by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

Badut - thank you for flagging that, we will be sure to pass this along to the developer.

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 4:39:45 AM PST

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jun 30, 13 9:44 AM
Level 28...Error Code violation and that's as far as I can go on this game.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 1, 13 3:19 AM
Heya mkastor,

I'm sorry to hear you get an access violation at level 28.

As this error can have several causes it can be difficult to determine what exactly is causing it in this case. However, you can find some steps that might help to get this error out of the way by clicking here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jul 1, 13 4:11 AM
I tried everything from reinstalling DirectX to restarting the computer 3 times. I also uninstalled the game 4 times and still getting the Error on Level 28.

Guess this is where I quit the game.

[Post New]by rooneyross on Jul 1, 13 4:32 AM
The game stays on level 28 , I've played it 6 times. I have tried everything. This is the second game in 2 weeks I've bought that doesn't work. I won't be buying anymore for a while.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 2, 13 4:05 AM
Hi there,

mkastor - if you have tried all the advice offered in the help article here, please do get in touch with Tech Support so we can help you with this.

Similarly, rooneyross, as you are having trouble with more than one game, I encourage you to contact our Tech Support Team so we can provide advice for each game, or at the very least, ensure that you are not left with game(s) you cannot enjoy.

It would be really helpful if you could list all the games with which you are having trouble and provide a brief description of the issue for each.

If you have the time please run and include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report in that mail so that we can start helping you right away.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you both for working with us.

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by squamish48 on Jul 4, 13 6:42 AM
I not only get the error: Access Violation when playing the game, but when I start it up I get "There is no disk in the drive." pop up. I can cancel it and start the game, but this one is very annoying. I have made sure that all my graphics drivers are up to date and direct x is most current. I am running windows 7.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 5, 13 5:07 AM
Hi squamish48,

As you have already tried the suggestions offered for these issues, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

They will be glad to assist you and provide some more specific advice as that disc error is very odd and sounds like it warrants a closer look.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you for continuing to work with us!

bfgBaikal

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jul 5, 13 5:31 AM
I did the "tech support"...I got someone who had no clue how to fix the Error Code Violation. Sent me a game coupon so I can download another game with the same problem.

[Post New]by ch9543 on Jul 5, 13 6:07 AM
In level 37 I reach a poitn where i need mana to light the way but the hindu on the left next to the 2 statues won't let me trade? I have tried using the mana i do collect in different ways but i still need the trade to carry on.

tracyestes
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tracyestes on Jul 11, 13 9:29 AM
between MAP and the level I am playing , the graphics are smeared. If I hit restart on a level , the whole picture is smeared. If I close the level out and return to map and then hit START the picture is normal.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jul 11, 13 10:17 AM
Hello all,

tracyestes, it sounds like this is a display issue, which is usually an indication that there some software on your computer that could use an update. To learned more about finding those updates, just click HERE.

ch9543, It sounds like some of the save data may have gotten mixed up with the game, causing this issue. To fix that, I would suggest uninstalling and Reinstalling that. Don't worry, this won't cause you to lose your progress!

If those suggestions still aren't helping with your games, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can help sort this out.

mkastor I'm sorry to hear that this happened when you contacted Tech Support. I would suggest responding to the most recent email in your conversation and let the Rep know that you would like to try some troubleshooting to try and get that game working. I'm hopeful they'll be able to help out!

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Go to: