VimsenGrr
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Level 12

[Post New]by VimsenGrr on Jun 24, 13 3:44 AM
How do I get started on level 12? How do I get wood when I can't repair the market as I have no mana?

Edit:

Of course!

For all of you stuck on this level, build a market and a quarry as soon as you can (or anything else). Ghosts will quickly begin attacking, which gives you mana to build the market. And so on

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 6:09:22 AM PST

podette
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

Re:Level 12

[Post New]by podette on Jun 24, 13 3:49 AM
I am also stuck on level 12, cant find any wood to give to the men for manna. Retried it 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help please

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jun 24, 13 4:02 AM
Hi,
You start collecting mana when ghosts start to attack the wood market, so build that as soon as you can!

Good luck!

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Jun 24, 13 5:37 AM
Ghosts will attack anything - fields and quarries, as well as markets. katejoe is right about them being a source of mana, so destroy as many as you can.

VimsenGrr
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by VimsenGrr on Jun 24, 13 5:48 AM
What wood market? It won't let me repair anything as I have no wood or mana.

VimsenGrr
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by VimsenGrr on Jun 24, 13 5:54 AM
Of course!

For all of you stuck on this leve, build a market and a quarry as soon as you can. Ghosts will quickly begin attacking, which gives you mana to build the market. And so on

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on Jun 24, 13 7:08 AM
When I have talked to man first time e vanished got 5oo mamma he just stayed on top of temple I had ticked all other boxes just nedded to talk to him again had the wood to do it no where to be found iam I missing some thing

[Post New]by Pufnstuff on Jun 24, 13 2:03 PM
I tried this level 3 times without getting any ghosts which meant no way to fix the market. The fourth time the ghosts came after I built a farm as well as the quaries alowing me to get mana to fix the market and get wood.

[Post New]by Kimmys_funside on Jun 29, 13 11:40 AM
I am not getting manna when I kill the ghosts. I am getting purple jewels. am I missing something?

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jun 30, 13 5:17 PM
The purple jewels are the mana.

Go to: