Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

level 13

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Jun 24, 13 6:45 AM
I'm stuck on this one, I don't have stone of food to built. I only found one chest, which didn't have enough food.

figured it out, demolish the old hut

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 7:29:19 AM PST

Re:level 13

[Post New]by lin1101 on Jun 25, 13 2:50 AM
well done and thanks for the hint...not sure why i didnt think of that another good game is Building the great wall of China and the Royal Envoy Collectors Edition

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Jun 25, 13 8:04 PM
I'm stuck here for gold, can't seem to get enough traded and built to beat the level. Any help?

[Post New]by jocase on Jun 26, 13 6:10 PM
Can't get enough stone to get three gold coins.

[Post New]by marcelinat on Jun 26, 13 7:25 PM
Ok I demolished the old hut and opened the one chest but I still cannot figure out what to do next. Please someone help I am going nuts here

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jun 26, 13 7:34 PM
Macelinat, How nuts? Okay, I'm evil but not 'that' evil.

Take the 25 wood you get from the hut to the Hindu guy that will take your 25 wood and give you 80 stone. He's on the left by the mouth of a cave, below the hut you demolished. You can use the stone to build food producers, which will allow you to build stone producers.

If you want a cheat sheet, Sipason has a YouTube vid up for Level 13. They don't do it the way I do to get gold, only proving there are multiple ways to achieve it. But, they are getting it in a faster gold time than I, so it's worth taking a look at, if you really get stuck.

Go to You Tube and put in the search box Moai: Build Your Dream - Level 13

Edited on 06/26/2013 at 8:00:58 PM PST

JennL777
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by JennL777 on Jul 2, 13 5:44 PM
Sipason is, without question, the best TM player EVER. Didn't think there'd be a video up this quickly, so thanks!!! :-)

Go to: