jkw999
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Level 8

[Post New]by jkw999 on Jun 24, 13 10:44 AM
Please help!! I opened the chest and got 90 mana, restored a market, but how do I get more mana to be able to restore the other markets? The market only wants to give me wood. Also, what has to happen to be able to kill the ghosts?

Thanks!

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:Level 8

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jun 24, 13 11:08 AM
Just click 3 times on the ghost and it will kill them. As far as getting more food, demolish some stone producers sites and build a food producer on them.

jkw999
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jkw999 on Jun 24, 13 11:22 AM
thanks!

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 1:00:14 PM PST

[Post New]by snicolich on Jun 25, 13 10:33 AM
I must be missing something. How did you get the third guy? I can not gather enough wood to up grade house.

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jun 25, 13 2:38 PM
Hi snicolich,

I fished in the pond first to gather food and destroyed 3 of the stone producer constructions site but built only 2 food producers to replace them & left the one empty. While gathering food & fishing to collect food, gathering stone, killing ghosts for mana, and chopping down palm trees, it gave me enough food, mana, & wood to upgrade the house for the 3rd guy. When I got enough food to exchange with the guy with the chest, I did that exchange and started repairing the markets, one after the other. When I did my first stone/food exchange for wood, I then built a producer, doesn't matter if it's food or stone, on the construction site I left empty earlier. Between more fishing and gathering food & stone, I used the highest exchange rate possible at the 3 markets to get the 600 units of wood I needed to finish the level in gold.

If you're able to get enough food gathered quickly enough, you can expedite getting the mana from the chest that will have you upgrading your house even faster without waiting to kill as many ghosts. Most times I have the third guy faster that way vs killing ghosties for mana.

[Post New]by snicolich on Jun 25, 13 4:47 PM
Thanks. going to try again.

Go to: