tjsot
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

pyramid

[Post New]by tjsot on Jun 24, 13 11:37 AM
I love this game, esp. getting my daily fortune while I have my morning coffee. However, despite a dozen attempts I can't solve or even get started on the pyramid: no matching tiles are exposed, even with countless HINTS, shuffles, and restarts. The hints show a second tile that is buried under 3-4 rows after every shuffle or restart. I have even clicked on every perimeter tile of every stacked level to see if any of the tiles will move. Someone at Big Fish needs to take a look at this one.

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:pyramid

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Jan 5, 14 5:42 PM
I realize this is an older post, but for the benefit of others, this same thing happened to me the other day. After days of successful playing, suddenly all the tiles turned up with blank white faces, with no way to match them. The only way to fix it was to change the tiles to another pattern and start the layout over again. It was definitely a glitch within the game, not my PC.

By the way, regardless of the above, this version is truly my favorite out of all my mah jong games! The layouts always seem organized for quick matching and solving, which is fun and a real stress reliever. Isn't that what the game is about?

Go to: