Unable to task ahead on hard mode

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Jun 24, 13 1:07 PM
Is this how it's supposed to be or am I missing something cause it's a pain in the ****...lol...I was able to do so on medium mode?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Unable to task ahead on hard mode

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 25, 13 4:27 AM
Hi fishhead2005,

What level are you on?

If you let us know a little more about the part you are having trouble with, we may be able to help!

Cheers,

bfgBaikal

skydad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by skydad on Jun 25, 13 5:43 PM
I did not find hard and normal different at all. Every level uses the same basic strategy - build the best house you can first, build the best food source second, build the best stone third - upgrade the house all the way as fast as you can.

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Jun 25, 13 7:11 PM
You know how you can click on a task ahead of time and it puts a little green check mark on the task. Unless a man is available at that time I have to wait until he's back at the house to click on a task.

I hope that makes it easier to understand. Kinda hard to explain something simple...lol. Thanks in advance hope you can help.

[Post New]by fishhead2005 on Jun 25, 13 7:13 PM
Oh! Skydad I beat the game on medium level and all worked well. And I really enjoyed the game so I thought I try it on hard and my hard is a lot more difficult! Shorter time I think and I am one of those who must get 3 stars!

Go to: