bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Druid Kingdom forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 25, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Druid Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Druid Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Druid Kingdom forum

[Post New]by chrissydyson on Jan 14, 14 9:17 AM
on level 2.7 i cant get enough concrete to build a bridge so i cant get enough gold to finsh my quest

[Post New]by Isator on Feb 12, 14 3:21 PM
yes be careful of how and when you use the concreate !!
don't collect it all while you can ...you can only have so much if you keep on collecting without using it you will waste it !
hope that helps

[Post New]by Isator on Feb 12, 14 3:35 PM
hey when is the level 5 going to be open to play ? still says to be continued

[Post New]by wiccanpth on Feb 15, 14 8:04 AM
I would like to see the answer on the question regarding a continued level.

[Post New]by kcalcote on Mar 5, 14 7:04 PM
When does the new game come out? I'm sick of the "Coming Soon"

[Post New]by forever_student on Aug 2, 14 9:20 AM
Hi

I enjoy this game. The only thing that is a bit of a drag is that you have to play the game a few times to finish upgrading your castle or get the powerups. You don't get enough crystals the first time around to finish it quicker. I still need to get the seeker and the last level for the castle. I think I need to play it three times more to finish them.

I dont know if I'm not fast enough but if I use the fast runner option in succession a few times i cant seem to get that trophy.

Also, I would very much like to know when is the sequel coming out? Is Etain doomed to be a squirrel forever?

Hope to hear from you in this regard,

FS

Go to: