bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Druid Kingdom technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jun 25, 13 12:32 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Druid Kingdom technical issues here only

[Post New]by shirlbrhmr on Jun 25, 13 3:59 PM
extras such as hammer, bag, speed, are faded gray on some levels and cannot be used. This makes it very difficult, if not impossible to finish level.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jun 26, 13 5:41 AM
Heya shirlbrhmr, welcome to the Pond!

It sure must be difficult to play if some of the elements keep greying out.

This could happen because some of the files for the game aren't working as they should. We found that this can often be fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling your game.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

sonib
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by sonib on Jul 6, 13 10:41 AM
I must have a glitch I can't get Long Bonus achievement. The description says "To win this achievement, prolong the current bonus by activating it again". I've tried everything. I got all the other bonuses, and finished every level. I uninstalled the game, and re-installed it. I'm playing the game through HP games on my PC windows vista. I contacted support this is what they sent me. I hope you can help. Thanks

Thank you for writing to Nevosoft support.

Unfortunately, we do not give any hints or tips concerning the walkthrough, But if you get stuck please look for the detailed walkthrough in Google Search.

Happy gaming!

Destinye
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Destinye on Jul 8, 13 11:55 PM
Me too on the Long Bonus, it does not seem to work and don't want to install the new version and replay, it's the only goal I need.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Jul 9, 13 3:50 AM
Yes, I have this problem too. I have got every achievement except "Long Bonus". I cannot click on any running bonus button to reactivate it until after this current bonus expires. It doesn`t matter how many times I do it; a running bonus is expiring and not refreshing automatically. There is a minuscule amount of time between activations of a bonus button. And the game does not accept my result and does not give me this darn Achievement!

Edited on 07/09/2013 at 4:08:07 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 10, 13 4:11 AM
Hi guys!

I'm sorry to hear you are all having trouble with the long bonus, I can see a few other players are having this trouble, so you are not alone in this.

Could you please write in to Tech Support so we can start tracking this issue and hopefully work with the developer to address it.

Also our Support Team will be able to provide some assistance that we can't offer via the Forums.

Thank you, your help is much appreciated as we work to get to the bottom of this!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/10/2013 at 4:14:22 AM PST

sonib
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by sonib on Jul 13, 13 4:56 PM

Edited on 07/16/2013 at 7:43:47 AM PST

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Jul 21, 13 5:30 AM
Am not sure if this is a tech issue or just something that I'm misunderstanding.

I saved and saved my crystals and eventually managed to upgrade the Sawmill in the shop to Level 3 - where it says that it gives you 8 wood on starting the level and then +1 wood every game minute. Am not getting any more wood every game minute at all. Considering this cost me 1000 crystals and is no better than the Level 2 Sawmill, I'm a tad unhappy.

I'm playing the version updated on July 8th and am playing in Easy mode.

Edit July 25th. Am getting +1 wood every game minute now - so nvm.

Edited on 07/25/2013 at 9:30:11 AM PST

claire60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by claire60 on Jul 31, 13 12:21 AM
I cannot enter level 5. It says "coming soon". Does it mean that I will have to purchase a new game or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by bootlegvirgo on Aug 2, 13 5:51 AM
okay game developers....how the heck do you get the long bonus achievement?

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Nov 8, 13 9:59 AM
claire60 wrote:I cannot enter level 5. It says "coming soon". Does it mean that I will have to purchase a new game or am I doing something wrong?

That is going to be Druid Kingdom 2.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by stingstungme on Nov 8, 13 12:59 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi guys!

I'm sorry to hear you are all having trouble with the long bonus, I can see a few other players are having this trouble, so you are not alone in this.

Could you please write in to <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> so we can start tracking this issue and hopefully work with the developer to address it.

Also our Support Team will be able to provide some assistance that we can't offer via the Forums.

Thank you, your help is much appreciated as we work to get to the bottom of this!

bfgBaikal

Your post is from June 26. I had to redownload this game 2 or 3 days ago because my hard drive died. I have another computer and this Long Bonus Achievement is still unattainable due to the mechanics of the game. IE you can't reactivate a power up while it is still running.

I sent in a report today. BF and Nevosoft have been aware of this issue for over 4 months. Have you heard anything yet?

[Post New]by thiablue on Jun 26, 14 3:03 PM
I'm having problems with the game flashing. It starts in the center on the open screen. As I play through the levels, the flashing gets worse. I've turned off all other programs that might interrupt the game, but it still flashes.

[Post New]by nmb_48150 on Jun 28, 14 5:32 AM
I'm also having a serious screen flashing problem.

it's so bad that the game cannot be played

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jul 4, 14 4:01 PM

HELP...HELP...HELP TECH PROBLEM

]I'm having problems with the game flashing. It starts in the center on the open screen. As I play through the levels, the flashing gets worse. I've turned off all other programs that might interrupt the game, but it still flashes.

evel, I think, I went to play (I love this game)...but the screen goes crazy..flashing all different small pix boxes are really fast rate!! It seems to be a consistent problem with every level. I can stop it by clicking on a black spot on the screen, but it is SO FRUSTRATION.

TECH FOLKS...CAN YOU HELP THANKS!!

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jul 4, 14 4:03 PM
SAME PROBLEM...HELP US TECH DEPT.

thiablue wrote:I'm having problems with the game flashing. It starts in the center on the open screen. As I play through the levels, the flashing gets worse. I've turned off all other programs that might interrupt the game, but it still flashes.

REGARDING SCREEN FLASHING ALL OVER THE PLACE

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jul 9, 14 7:32 PM
TEMPORARY SOLUTION FOUND

I found a solution to stop this problem. You have to play the game in Windows mode. It must be a resolution problem. My normal resolution: 1920 x 1080.

I guess that I could play with resolution to work in a full screen. I am not sure I want the trouble. I did send this solution to the BFG Tech Team. I have not checked my emails yet.

BUT.. at least you can play the game. I was surprised that the window size is really ok to see everything you need.

GOOD LUCK

OnWisc

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Dec 3, 14 8:45 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME...I am in the process of re-loading games to save memory on my laptop.

I have tried to play this game in BIG FISH/ ****/ Zylom...all of the games have huge flicker problems..as if another signal is trying to get into the screen. I am just checking if there may have been some new tech. I DON'T want to play this game in Window Size.

Has anything been done to help the gamers w/this game.
Please try it, and see if you can duplicate this problem.

Thanks
Pam...
langpa@netwurx.net

OnWisconsin wrote:
HELP...HELP...HELP TECH PROBLEM

]I'm having problems with the game flashing. It starts in the center on the open screen. As I play through the levels, the flashing gets worse. I've turned off all other programs that might interrupt the game, but it still flashes.

evel, I think, I went to play (I love this game)...but the screen goes crazy..flashing all different small pix boxes are really fast rate!! It seems to be a consistent problem with every level. I can stop it by clicking on a black spot on the screen, but it is SO FRUSTRATION.

TECH FOLKS...CAN YOU HELP THANKS!!

Go to: