Level 37

[Post New]by kaitynjojomom on Jun 25, 13 6:48 AM
I just cannot pass this level! I have tried it numerous times and I just cannot do it! There is not enough food to clear the path to get to the farm and light enough towers to get to the farm anyway. So frustrated!

Re:Level 37

[Post New]by kaitynjojomom on Jun 25, 13 5:06 PM
Duh! I finally got it. Even though it looks like the fog is covering the rocks and downed trees, you can still click on them and get rid of them and then get the farm up and running. I kept running out of food and it was so frustrating!

Magda640
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Magda640 on Jun 25, 14 1:51 PM
I tried the hint about clicking on things through the fog, but nothing happened for me.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 27, 14 5:13 PM
same with me. I have replayed it like, 1000 times.
Gonna try again. Will post the steps if I can. There's actually a video on YT by someone named, I think, Sipason who covered what looks to be Every level in the game but its hard for me to follow these things via videos. I really need step by step instructions.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 27, 14 5:19 PM
Well... you know that thing where you have a question for the longest time & then as soon as you ask it, right afterward the answer appears all around you?
I just replayed & won the level right after posting the above thing. But I don't know if I can explain it at all.
I CAN say that I upgraded all of the buildings.

Go to: