lynn106
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Level 14

[Post New]by lynn106 on Jun 25, 13 7:52 AM
Does anyone have a hint how to finish this level in gold? I'm always a few seconds short because I can't demo the farm untilI I have enough food to build the final house. Yes, I'm fishing too.

They seem exasperating slow sometimes, don't they?

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Level 14

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 25, 13 9:16 AM
Start by opening chest and repairing field at same time. Collect first food from field and pay trader on top right of screen to access the market. Demolish one of the quarrys. Trade 200 stone for wood and pay trader on left of screen, open chest and start fishing. Build a hut in the open space from demolishing quarry. Trade more stone for wood until you have 350 wood to pay remaining trader by pond for sandlewood. Trade 10 sandlewood for mana 2 times . Trade 200 stone for wood 2 more times. Demolish remaining quarry and build a hut there. Upgrade both huts. should finish in plenty of time for gold if you move quickly.

lynn106
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by lynn106 on Jun 25, 13 9:51 AM
Don't I need an additional hut? I am not making the number of workers goal. That's why I keep demo'ing the farm. I must be missing something.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 25, 13 7:18 PM
You will have 3 huts by the end of the level all 3 upgraded once. You start out with one upgraded hut...so you only need to build 2 more.

Start by opening chest and repairing field at same time. Collect first food from field and pay trader on top right of screen to access the market. Demolish one of the quarrys. Trade 200 stone for wood and pay trader on left of screen, open chest and start fishing. Build a hut (your 2nd one) in the open space from demolishing quarry. Trade more stone for wood until you have 350 wood to pay remaining trader by pond for sandlewood. Trade 10 sandlewood for mana 2 times . Trade 200 stone for wood 2 more times. Demolish remaining quarry and build a hut there (3rd hut). Upgrade both huts. should finish in plenty of time for gold if you move quickly.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jun 26, 13 9:18 AM
You need 4 Huts at Level 2 to get the 12 required workers. The one you start with plus 3 more.

Repair Farm & open chest at the same time
Use the 10 food you get from the chest to demolish a Quarry
Use the first 20 food you collect from the farm to pay off the first bandit
Trade stone for wood (keep trading until you only have 100 stone left)
Use the first 100 wood to pay off the 2nd bandit & trade more stone for wood
Open chest, start fishing, Demolish 2nd Quarry
As soon as you have 100 food, build a Hut
As soon as you have 100 food, build another Hut
As soon as you have 350 wood, trade with the Hindi for Sandalwood
Offer Sandalwood at the Temple twice
Upgrade both Huts
As soon as you have 100 food, demolish the Farm
Build & upgrade last Hut

If you are quick with fishing and collecting food from the farm, and build 2 huts before you trade for the sandalwood you should finish the level with about 5-10 seconds to spare.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jun 26, 13 9:33 AM
Another solution:

Repair Farm & open Chest
Use 10 Food from Chest to demolish a Quarry
Use first 20 food from the Farm to pay off the Bandit
Build a 2nd Farm & start Trading stone for wood
Pay off the 2nd Bandit with first 100 wood
Demolish 2nd quarry, build a hut & start fishing
Trade 350 wood with Hindi for Sandalwood
Offer Sandalwood twice at the Temple
Demolish Farm & build another Hut
Upgrade both Huts & demolish the last Farm when you have at least 100 food
Build & upgrade Hut

You have to build & demolish the 2nd Farm in this one, but the extra food makes it easier to get Gold Time if you also start fishing right away.

Go to: