[Post New]by dshirlow on Jun 25, 13 11:30 AM
I can not seem to get this with 3 stars.... need about 5 more seconds any help

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:LEVEL 11

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 25, 13 3:04 PM
Multi-tasking is key on this level. start by opening the 3 chest available to you. Send workers to build a quarry and another to chop down the 3 trees. Have 2 workers build a field as soon as first stone is collected and then another field once 2nd stone is collected. Have the other worker repair bridge and open the 3 chests on the other side of river, build 2 fields and repair the market with material collected from chests.

Trade 50 stone for logs twice and pay bandit on top right of screen, open chests. Use the supplies collected to trade 200 food for logs pay bandit on left side of screen, open chests. Trade 200 food for logs and build hut in remaining open space, upgrade. While upgrading hut, send other worker to trade 200 stone for logs.

Repair temple, trade 200 food for logs. Demolish the hut you just built and build a quarry. Wait for 200 more food to trade for logs, then 200 stone for final 100 logs. Finished in plenty of time for gold.

Edited on 06/25/2013 at 3:10:45 PM PST

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Jun 28, 13 11:11 AM
Badgerfan - Are you sure you are talking about Level 11? You advise building one quarry, four fields, and one hut, but there are only four building spaces total (plus the existing Level 2 hut).

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jun 28, 13 1:14 PM
You have to demolish one of your farms after you pay the second bandit, and then build & upgrade a hut in that space.

Open chests
Cut down trees
Build a quarry & repair the bridge
Open chests
Repair the market & build 3 farms
Make 2 small trades at the market, pay the bandit on the right
Open chests
Make large food trade at the market, pay the bandit on the left
Open chests
Demolish 1 farm
Build & upgrade a hut
Repair the temple
Offer 50 Sandalwood at the Temple for 500 Mana
Trade large food trade at the market
Trade 500 Mana to the Hindu for 400 Wood

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 1:15:43 PM PST

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Jul 29, 13 3:25 PM
Holy Cow!! I bet I played this level 6 times and never noticed that I had sandlewood!!!
THANK YOU!

Go to: