[Post New]by debbieluigi on Jun 25, 13 5:24 PM
walkthrough please

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:level 28

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 25, 13 7:12 PM
Send one worker to open the chest, the others to fish in the ponds. Chop all trees, and build a field and a quarry. Fish some more while waiting for the grove to produce the first sandlewood. Use that to pay the trader up by the chest to get a horn of plenty. Use the 2nd sandlewood to get mana at the temple. Fish as much as you can while doing this. When you get the mana, repair the market. Trade 200 food for wood. Pay bandit in middle of screen 30 sandlewood and open chest.

Build 2 more groves and upgrade all 3. Trade for 100 mana. When you have 200 stone trade for 2nd horn of plenty from guy on left side of screen above the bandit by chest. When you have 250 sandlewood pay bandit to free the worker. Trade sandlewood, food and stone to get wood to pay the last 2 bandits.

Edited on 06/25/2013 at 7:13:37 PM PST

[Post New]by debbieluigi on Jun 25, 13 7:44 PM
Thanks again badgerfann.....a big help once again....it is much appreciated

Pliri
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pliri on Jun 26, 13 6:19 PM
I'm doing everything you said, but I'm not even close with time to get gold. Any clues to do it faster? Thanks

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jun 30, 13 9:43 AM
How are you even playing this level?? I'm getting an Error Code violation and can't play it!!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Jul 13, 13 5:42 PM
Finally got it. Chest, ponds, trees. Then build grove, quarry. 10 sandalwood to trader by house, 10 stone, build field. 10 sandalwood for mana, repair market. 200 food for wood. Build two more groves, upgrade, one more purchase of mana. 30 sandal wood for bandit in middle. 200 stone to bandit for second horn of plenty. 250 sandalwood for worker. 250 wood (food, stone, sandalwood) for the last two bandits.

Keep fishing. Click on the pond that was just finished so the worker doesn't go running around. Clear the produce from the production areas so the next cycle can begin.

It took me many tries even with the advice from previous poster.

moandco
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by moandco on Jun 24, 14 6:16 PM
I found that it is not essential to pay the bandit on the bottom right (needs 100 wood). Juist pay off the bottom left one (needs 150 wood), and ypou have your amulet piece and are good to go, assuming that you have completed the other objectives. Big time saver and it meant I got gold. The above post by Mamalita was a huge help.

Go to: