lau_less1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

1st Jade dragon

[Post New]by lau_less1 on Jun 25, 13 7:16 PM
Where is the first jade dragon that goes in the repository? I have the 2nd from the dragon books, can't find the first, please help!

lau_less1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:1st Jade dragon

[Post New]by lau_less1 on Jul 5, 13 8:04 PM
Is there NO ONE that has found the 1st jade dragon and got past this point? REALLY, I find this very hard to believe!!! Do you think one of you BIG FISH Techs could help me out? PLEASE????

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Jul 19, 13 7:52 AM
Hi... You may have already received help but encase you are still looking for the dragon, I thought I would try to help.

First I'm sorry I'm not 100% sure where I got it from but I do remember that I picked it up very early in the game.

It was either in the wine cellar, up in the bishops office, or in that work room. Look in the church on the tables etc. It's just sitting there, and if I remember right it's next to a mini game that's not related to the statue at all.

I only picked it up by accident myself. I was looking at the mini game and my cursor passed over it and changed into a hand so I thought "I must have to pick this up". I do remember carrying it around for sometime as I thought I had missed something in one of the Portal areas.

If you still have no luck finding it... Post another call for help here. I'll check in a few days and if you need help I'll fire up the game again and find out exactly where I found the thing.

Try to stick with it as it is a great game.

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Jul 19, 13 8:39 AM
Following on from above .... I couldn't stand not remembering ... So I checked out the Blog Walkthrough...

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/portal-of-evil-stolen-runes-walkthrough/#7

And the first Jade Dragon is in the Archbishops room, in the trunk, but you first have to go behind the painting over the fire place.

When you first meet him, you have a talk with him and he gives you the first key, then bizarrely he starts reading his book (whilst evil is trying to break in in the basement )...

Whilst he's reading I checked out his room and:
- Patted the cat and got the EYE
- Moved the painting and got a Dragon, a vinyl record (to be played in the wine cellar) and a note from Granddad.
- The I had to use that Dragon on the TRUNK (like a key) next to the chair in front of the fire.

In that trunk is the Jade Dragon...

I hope it helps somewhat... Good luck

lau_less1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by lau_less1 on Jul 20, 13 9:25 PM
YOU ARE AWESOME DUDESMUM!!! Thank You So Very Much for all your help! I wasn't looking back far enough in the guide or walk through.

Edited on 07/20/2013 at 9:26:03 PM PST

Go to: