gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

How do you STOP the game when you exit??

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jun 25, 13 8:57 PM
So I stopped playing and when I came back and started it again my fish were all starving. I don't want a real time game... I can't possibly have to worry about GAME fish starving just because I don't play a game for a while. I know in other games like the tribe type you just have to choose a certain exit mode so that they don't keep "going" when the game is off. How do we do that in this game?

Thanks!!

Re:How do you STOP the game when you exit??

[Post New]by deepplum on Jul 4, 13 10:16 PM
I do not think that you can stop the game, but the fish do not die as far as I have seen. Hope this helps.

Beehead
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Beehead on Dec 5, 13 1:24 AM
I wish we could pause the game, too. I can pause other games that are like this.

Whether or not the fish die it might stress some people to see them so hungry. They might be afraid not to play every day. The game makers should want people to play because it's fun, not because they are afraid they starved the fish.

It's good to hear the fish don't die but I still don't like the idea of starving them. The tank also gets cruddy.

So I hope if they make another game, they let us pause when we're not playing.

It's a very well done game otherwise.

[Post New]by Mgnifcnt on Aug 7, 14 7:22 AM
The tank gets dirty, that's all.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 27, 14 3:14 PM
I think they make the fish hungry and the tank dirty as a way for you to earn coins and stars(XP) when you clean up and feed them.
The fish never die of starvation, even if you do not play the game for 6 months.

Go to: