not enough mana for lvl12

[Post New]by emilypower on Jun 26, 13 2:42 PM
When I finish building the 3 lvl 2 moai, and destroy all the ghosts, I'm left with 445 mana every time. I've replayed the level 6 times and it's the same every time.

what am I missing? the Hindu gent doesn't seem to give me enough sandalwood to trade.

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:not enough mana for lvl12

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jun 26, 13 3:24 PM
Getting mana from the temple by exchanging it for sandalwood didn't give me quite enough mana for the 500 mana task the first time around but the ghosts kept coming and I kept killing them myself. Don't let the statues kill them because you get 5 mana if you kill a ghost, but the statue's killing them gives you no mana. The 2nd round I played I did get enough mana to complete the task via the temple but again, I was killing the ghosts myself as soon as they appeared by the Market, instead of letting the statues do it. I got it in gold both times, so try the killing ghosts yourself and see if that works.

[Post New]by emilypower on Jun 26, 13 3:55 PM
I am doing that. the ghosts stop coming after a while. maybe I should try not building the moai until I have enough mana?

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jun 26, 13 4:41 PM
I built the statues after fixing the Temple and getting the sandalwood and doing the exchange until the sandalwood was all gone. I didn't upgrade the statues to level 2, until after that was done; both at the same time because you have enough workers. I still had ghosts coming until then and afterwards. Maybe it has something to do when you upgrade the statues to the next level??? Don't know for sure but maybe someone else will.

Edited on 06/26/2013 at 4:41:48 PM PST

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jun 30, 13 5:19 PM
I'm not even keeping the 445 mana. ??? It requires 100 mana to build the statues to level 2. What am I missing? There isn't enough ghosts to make up that much mana! Help!

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jun 30, 13 5:53 PM
Well, I have no idea what I did differently this last time. Now I have enough mana?!

[Post New]by chazzelnewt on Jul 4, 13 12:22 AM
Hi Don't build the statues until you have exchanged all the sandlewood for mana berries they don't disappear after they have been crossed off list then use them to build and upgrade statues

Go to: