[Post New]by debbieluigi on Jun 26, 13 2:57 PM
cant figure out steps in order to achieve gold

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:level 43 help

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jun 26, 13 4:49 PM
Start by opening chest available, repair field, chop trees around temple and quarry. Repair grove and quarry. Trade 10 sandlewood for mana and light torch. Work through obstructions by 2nd grove, quarry and market. Open the chest that you uncover, repair 2nd grove, quarry and field. Open all chests, don't collect the horn of plenty until you have upgraded fields and quarrys to at least level 2. Trade for 1000 mana. Upgrade all fields and quarries to 3rd level. Upgrade the groves to 3rd level after fields and quarries. When you have 250 sandlewood trade for the speed sandels. Trade 100 sandlewood for mana, use the rest to buy wood (make sure you have 100 in reserve to pay for 2nd shield). Use stone to buy wood to repair bridge. Open all chests, buy 2nd shield. Trade stone and sandlwood for wood pay last bandit and open chests.

[Post New]by HelloTardis79 on Aug 2, 13 2:34 PM
I have tried and tried and tried this level and I just can not get gold. I am so very frustrated right now! Anyone have any hints or tips to help me?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Aug 3, 13 10:00 AM
Hi - I just managed it in plenty of time by only upgrading the Farms, Sandalwoods and Quarries to Level 2 and always trading Sandalwood for Wood. I also never bothered with the 2 Hindus wanting lots of Sandalwood for the 2nd Horn of Plenty and 2nd Sandals.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Aug 6, 13 12:50 PM
I have tried Badgerfan and Ricoblade's suggestions and watched the video. Even after multiple tries I can not get 3 stars. I consistently just miss. I have every other level so does anyone else have a hint for me? I would love to get a perfect game.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Aug 7, 13 1:50 AM
Hi - I've tried to break this level down to see if that can help:

- Open the Chest, Chop all the Wood and build the Grove and the Farm
- When you get 10 Sandalwood, buy 100 Mana and use it on the Light and when you get 10 Food, build the Quarry
- When you get the next 10 Sandalwood, buy 100 Mana
- Chop all the Wood and clear the Stones
- Upgrade the Grove, Farm and Quarry and build and upgrade the 2nd Grove, Farm and Quarry plus open all the Chests as you'll need the Cornucopia bonus to get enough Wood for all the upgrades
- Trade 100 Sandalwood for 100 Wood 4 times and buy 1000 Mana for 100 Sandalwood
- Build the bridge and keep trading 100 Sandalwood for 100 Wood 3 times
- Use your 1000 Mana on the Light and open all the Chests
- Pay the Bandit and open the Chests

Hope that helps!

Edited on 08/07/2013 at 1:56:34 AM PST

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Aug 7, 13 8:47 AM
Thanks a million! That was perfect. It worked like a charm and now I'm a happy gamer.
I always read your messages as you are very good at explaining things.

ladywho
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ladywho on Aug 24, 13 12:09 AM
Thanks for the people sharing about this Lv 43, I've have gotten myself so frusted but won't quit until I have 3 gold, I don't know if I'm having fun doing this or not, I have chronic back pain but I'll try over and over until I can't stand the pain, theirs a lot of suggestion I'm going to try, Happy Gaming, thanks to those whose care to help.

Go to: