bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 27, 13 12:29 AM
A few years have passed since you rescued Lynn from Elizabeth, the witch who murdered her family, and now Lynn has grown into a young woman with awakened magical powers. When she receives a letter from Germany about Elizabeth, Lynn opens a portal to chase after her. Her thirst for revenge has enraged her, and an evil force is using that to pull Lynn deep into the darkness. You must find your young ward and stop her before the Witch Queen's evil plan comes to pass in Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen, a cunning Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Integrated strategy guide
Earn achievements!
Bonus chapter featuring an extended epilogue!
Replay puzzles
Wallpapers, screensavers, and soundtrack

Edited on 06/27/2013 at 12:40:27 AM PST

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jun 27, 13 4:04 AM
This game great,love eveything about it.This is one that is well worth the CE price.I will wait till next week to buy.As usual when they have special on other games if you buy this one ,doesn't help me since i already own both.Do wish BF would come up with something to offer us that own the others offered.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jun 27, 13 10:41 AM
Fantastic game based on the demo! Loved the little extras to look for and being able to switch to a match game.
Great voice and graphics. The mini games were fun without being hair pulling hard I did like the help of the imp when needed but could have done without the pacing when he's not being used. That's a bit distracting!

Although I really want this right now I am sticking fast to my no CE rule! I can wait for the SE

I also agree with gamblebug. I always have the other games when they offer the collection at reduced price

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Jun 27, 13 2:20 PM
Very good game. Of course I will buy it, but as always I own the others in the offer (as CEs). It is a pity, that there is no special offer for those who already bought the other games - mostly as CEs.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Jun 27, 13 3:08 PM
Morphs, collectibles and achievements are the extras I look for when deciding on CE vs SE - this one appears to have all three. However, I really do not want to start a new punch card so late in the month plus if I wait until Monday (and a new month) I can hopefully get a bonus punch! Now everything depends on how good the game actually is............and how long the bonus game is. I enjoyed the first one but got it as an SE. I may have to re-play it this weekend to get back up to speed......

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jun 29, 13 7:10 AM
Well, there go my good intentions for working this Saturday! Never mind, Rome wasn't built in a day

My download finally finished and I started a little while ago. I'm really surprised there aren't more comments yet about this fantastic game.

It has EVERYTHING - totally amusing Imp that does hilarious things like trying to climb a slippery pillar and falling flat on his tush, achievements and morphing objects galore, hidden object scenes with a choice of toggling to memory card games (brilliant when you can't find that last elusive object - I might actually achieve the 'use no hints for HOS ' award for once), a great jump map showing objectives... I could go on and on.

I am taking my time with this one and savouring every moment. I am determined to find each and every one of those morphs and puzzle pieces.

ETA: Forgot to say, you even get awarded for interacting with your little Shrimp. That's when he does those impish things. Love it!

Edited on 06/29/2013 at 7:19:57 AM PST

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Jun 29, 13 9:25 AM
Purchased the game and played all the way through and really enjoyed it. The added extras and length of the game made it a true CE.

What has my knickers in a knot is: I missed two puzzle pieces and I got the messaage that I can play the game again to find the remaining pieces I need, I don't want to replay the game right now because I just played it! I would have rather been given the option to go back and search for the pieces. Just my opinion.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 10, 13 5:19 PM
We are loving this game . we got it and have been playing all day , now we cant wait to get back into the game . we give this game a 5 out of 5 . can not find a better game than this one.--
The graphics are GREAT - just the way we like them. the game is fun and interesting. -----doug & lisa-------------

Go to: