bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 27, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

thekileys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by thekileys on Jul 1, 13 8:44 AM
I am having trouble finding the "bowl" in the workroom. Please advise. Thank you, Lyn

Re:Welcome to Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by acstrong on Jul 1, 13 10:36 PM
to fix the sleeping potion , the jug is nowhere to be found. It is not on my screen.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 2, 13 3:13 AM
Hi there,

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure where the items you have listed are.

So that you can find what you need to progress, I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide to see if there is any indication of their whereabouts in the guide.

You could also try the hint button, even if it doesn't lead you to the item you need directly, this will put you on the right path!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Jul 13, 13 1:34 PM
I am trying to download game to play to see if I like it. I keep getting download error 4 or 5. There is no answer for 4 or 5. What do I do?

[Post New]by william82 on Aug 23, 13 7:55 AM
Cant get past girl in first scene

Welcome to Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by LadyEM48 on Jan 25, 14 12:03 PM
I cannot access the sun and planet puzzle on the office door. When I set the Sun, Earth and Saturn on the door, all I get is the magnifying glass. I have even deleted my ID and started over with the same result. What now?

Go to: