bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Reveries: Sisterly Love

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 28, 13 12:29 AM
Celebrate ERS Game Studios’ 50th game with Big Fish by taking a journey to a magical world!

Save your twin from a nefarious witch in Reveries: Sisterly Love! In order to save your life, your sister, Monica, traded her soul to a witch. You watched helplessly as Monica grew old before your very eyes and then disappeared through a strange mirror. But you’re not feeling so helpless anymore! Monica’s sacrifice has given you the strength to venture through the looking glass to rescue your twin. Can you defeat the villainess and save Monica before her soul is lost forever? Find out as you journey through a whimsical fantasy world in this exciting Hidden Object adventure!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Re:Reveries: Sisterly Love

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jun 28, 13 6:48 AM
I agree with what Valdy and just the facts said in their reviews. This to me was one of the more fun ERS games right up to the end. I did not get bored for one minute. This game may not appeal to everyone but it will to those of us who still have that "kid at heart" in them. It's charming, beautiful to look at and there are many cute little helpers along the way.

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 6:55:17 AM PST

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Jun 28, 13 8:24 AM
I have a coupon about to expire and have been hoping that the SE of this game would arrive before it did! But before I purchase, I just want to make sure that, other than the bonus game, I won't be missing any of the good stuff that was in the CE. Can anyone tell me what the main differences are?

Thank you!

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Jul 2, 13 4:19 AM
In the CE version it seems there are fortune nuts to collect; this is NOT available in the SE version in spite of what the walkthrough says. I played the whole SE game & there are no extras.

Go to: