bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Reveries: Sisterly Love technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 28, 13 12:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

briteyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Elephant water ball

[Post New]by briteyz on Jul 4, 13 9:07 PM
When I place the elephant on the water ball and try to take it, it shuts the game down. Am I the only one with this problem? I uninstalled/reinstalled the game 3 times withe the same glitch.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Reveries: Sisterly Love technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 5, 13 4:58 AM
Hi briteyz,

As it sounds like your game is crashing at a specific point each time you happen upon it, I would suggest having a look at the elements that help run your game as there may be something at this point that is not loading correctly. The following help article has some useful hints on how to perform these updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't help though, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

This will allow Tech Support to provide some advice tailored to your system!

I really hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by rhyscarol on Jul 12, 13 11:24 PM
Hi briteyz.

I'm having the same problem. I have run all the updates, deleted and re-installed the game but it hasn't fixed the problem.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 13, 13 3:39 AM
Hi rhyscarol,

If you have already tried the suggestions offered above for these issues, please don't hesitate to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

They will be glad to assist you and provide some more specific advice.

I hope this information is helpful!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/13/2013 at 3:39:51 AM PST

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Jul 18, 13 8:10 PM
I have just barely started the game and twice now it kicked me out. No notice what so ever. Very strange. Luckily the second time when I started the game back up again, it took me to where I left off.

[Post New]by jkking on Aug 25, 13 3:30 PM
this game is suppose to have a hint button but it doesn't seen to be working. don't know how to advance from the first screen.

whoanelly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by whoanelly on Aug 27, 13 7:24 PM
I have been having numerous problems with the newer games, been back and forth with Tech Support for various issues since July 4, did everything they have suggested, and am still getting nowhere. This is the latest that WILL NOT PLAY. Getting at least two error messages. And this change in issues started when I went back to the former Games Manager hoping to clear up some of the problems. My graphics card and ActiveX are both up to date. Have it set up to run as administrator and still no luck. I am definitely giving up on BF games. I only hope my free game will work on an older game if I can find a decent one to play that I don't already have. I don't even have the option of doing a free demo to see if a game I have already tried will work now before using my free game coupon. Very disappointed.

Edited on 08/27/2013 at 7:30:49 PM PST

[Post New]by BrandiWine1686 on May 10, 14 1:32 PM
I purchased reveries sisterly love collectors edition on my iPad Gen 4 running iOS 7.1.1 I love it and I was all the way to the end almost right around were I put the elephant in its spot as of last night! I did a backup to icloud like always before going to sleep then I opened it today and it had my username I had put in when I downloaded and started the game! But other then that still showing I had to hit the button I already purchased and that worked but it started me at the begging of the game and it shows like I said it still showed my user name Brandiwine but all my progress was gone??? Wouldn't it had also erased my game username along with progress and fact that I had to hit already purchased also(which worked)! I did click on the Isplash email about the 50% off and I payed for the game right before the Mother's Day sale! Could that have something to do with it?

[Post New]by Jennifer31777 on May 12, 14 11:59 AM
I made it all the way to the end and now I can't go through the portal mirror back to earth/home whatever you call it. Without that next step, I can not play the bonus game. I don't want to play it all over again. I bought it last week during the sale on my iPad Air. If I can't finish is there a way to get money back?

[Post New]by Havanesemom on May 14, 14 11:36 PM
I am having the same problem as Jennifer31777. I made it to the end but it won't let me enter the portal. I'm playing on an iPad.

Go to: