kbuginnc
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

"Operation Crusader" Level 22 - Help!

[Post New]by kbuginnc on Jun 28, 13 9:19 AM
Anyone have strategy for all of the planes!?

Re:"Operation Crusader" Level 22 - Help!

[Post New]by gamesplease on Jul 2, 13 5:34 AM
Yes, please help. Very hard level, but there must be a way to get there medals.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Jul 3, 13 4:18 PM
I got through all levels with 3 stars without too much difficulty. Now I can't even survive this level!! What the heck?!?!??! How does that happen? Redesign the level--you went a little overboard on this one guys. It should ramp up from the previous levels but not to virtual impossibility!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jul 5, 13 2:40 PM
I have better luck when I hit the pause button statically, it slows down the movement of the attacking, but you still get all the defense bullets, etc. to shoot out. It really helped me, but then I am not at this level yet, so we will see.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Jul 6, 13 2:29 PM
I eventually beat the level using upgraded troops from Operation Overlord. The grenade launchers stave off the ground vehicles/troops so money can be focused on the ack acks.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Jul 11, 13 3:33 PM
I found a solution to get 3 stars without using Czech Hedgehogs and just the Crusader troops. The heroes are 5 artillery (at least 3 at two big stars, area, next upgrade would cost 375. You can have the rest all area, it doesn't matter as they don't get past 3 stripes), 1 infantry (max upgrade, not the Hedgehog path) and 1 clear skies ack-ack at 2 big stars and 1 interceptor to 1 big star (bombing, next upgrade 250). To right of the bunker are two infantry slots (circles). Put the hero nearest the bunker and an ordinary infantry in the other one. You can afford two of the hero artillery in the 5 machine slots (squares) to the right and nearest the bunker in the first wave. As you earn money, put the other 3 hero artillery in. In the next few waves, start upgrading your hero infantry to a small star and your hero artillery to two stripes. But keep back money for the first wave of air. You want your hero ack-ack in the middle and upgrade once that wave, then another ack-ack above the artillery. It's straightforward up to wave 4. By the end of wave 5 you need 4 hero artillery at 2 stripes, one at 3 stripes. You'll only need the non-hero ack-ack to be at 2 stripes for the second air wave. And the hero infantry at a big star and a bar, the other infantry (also not Hedgehog) at small star. You'll have saved tons of money by not upgrading any more than this by the end of wave 5. You then use it to upgrade the hero ack-ack to big star and a bar (next upgrade costs 225) before the next wave starts. Then add a third ack-ack below the second one and then upgrade the second ack-ack when you get money first to 3 stripes and then once more to small star. That deals with the air, don't spend more. You'll save lots of money by the end and you can upgrade one of the hero artillery (bottom-right) to two big stars (area, next upgrade costs 375).The next wave is going to be tough, you need to spend each upgrade as you get it, and probably don't rush through. The hero infantry gets to full upgrade, the other to 2 stars and a bar, 3 hero artillery to 3 stripes. It's pretty simple after this. In wave 9, get a second hero artillery to two big stars (area, next upgrade costs 375). In wave 11, get second ack-ack to big star and a bar and third to 2 stripes and add the hero interceptor. In wave 12 get a third hero artillery to two big stars (area) and upgrade the interceptor to big star (bombing, next upgrade costs 250). In wave 13 hero ack-ack to two big stars.

Edited on 07/11/2013 at 3:38:16 PM PST

vannalle
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by vannalle on Jul 12, 13 12:31 AM
Hi, festclick, thanks for the help, but I don't seem to understand the spots you're talking about...
Could you be more specific ??? Please...
"To right of the bunker are two infantry slots (circles). Put the hero nearest the bunker and an ordinary infantry in the other one. You can afford two of the hero artillery in the 5 machine slots (squares) to the right and nearest the bunker in the first wave. "
Where are the slots you're reffering to?
Right of the screen? Right of the bunker? But you're facing the bunker or you're inside the bunker?
Please help us again...

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Jul 12, 13 6:57 AM
Yeah, sorry, it's a little confusing. I mean in terms of the top-down view. I need to break it down into the slots above the road leading into the bunker and those below. There are 3 squares below the road and to the right of the bunker all together in a horizontal row, which will take 3 of your artillery. Above these, still below the road, are the two circles where your infantry go. Then the nearest two squares above the road and to the right of the bunker take your last two artillery. The hero ack-ack square is just left of the bunker, quite near the middle. The other two ack-acks go in the two squares above the two artillery above the road. And the interceptor in the other square above them.

Edited on 07/12/2013 at 7:00:23 AM PST

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Jul 20, 13 12:56 PM
This lvl has been killing me, so glad to see some advice on how to (possibly) complete it with 3 stars.

Especially the detailed one from festclick. I hope I wont need it, but nice to know it's here if I do.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Aug 9, 13 2:47 PM
Just in case people are wondering, my solution above is for play in casual mode, the easier of the difficulty levels. My solution for hard difficulty is much more complicated and I put a video of it on you-tube. Search for Toy Defense 2 Operation Crusader 22 hard 3 stars.

Go to: