MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Updates took away the 'fun'.

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 28, 13 10:27 AM
This used to be a fun game to play but now - after the changes that were implemented in the June updates - I'm not getting the same enjoyment in playing it.

The floaters aren't dropping the same amount of items and what drops are usually just energy points and coins. I just used 3500 points on a floater and all I received in return were energy points - no torch, no rocket, no bomb, no mirror, no ribbon, no box, nada, zip, zilch, just points. Big whoop-de-doo.

Everything now seems to be aimed at getting the player to buy diamonds in order to get the items needed to build a collection.

I appreciate the 'free' but I believe Found is losing it's 'game'.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re:Updates took away the 'fun'.

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 28, 13 10:39 AM
Yep, Free To Play Games are nothing but Cash Cows for the developers,and vendors who carry them!

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 28, 13 10:58 AM
I just checked and the top post on the Recent Discussions forum time is 10:56 AM
, now look at the time on my above post yet it is nowhere to be found in the 5 pages of this forum!!!!!!!!

Figure THAT one out!!!!

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 2:17:03 PM PST

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jun 28, 13 12:46 PM
Moooooooooooo!!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jun 28, 13 1:46 PM
bayouguy wrote:Moooooooooooo!!

What is that supposed to mean?

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 28, 13 2:27 PM
Pay attention to how quickly this thread keeps disappearing from the 'Recent Discussions' forum!

It never even makes it past page 2 before it is YANKED out of the forum!

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jun 28, 13 3:19 PM
MoreOver wrote:
bayouguy wrote:Moooooooooooo!!

What is that supposed to mean?

Soblessed posted that we were just cash cows. Get it?

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 3:21:13 PM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 28, 13 3:31 PM
No, these 'Free To Play games' are the Cash Cows.

Removed by Moderator

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 3:44:32 PM PST

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jun 28, 13 3:39 PM
Ah, I see, you're right. I misread your post.

It must've been a Freudian slip. I guess I thought we were the cash cows cuz we were getting milked!!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jun 28, 13 4:36 PM
Hello All,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experiences with Found. I just wanted to swim by to let you know that we've sent along your feedback about the recent updates.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns,

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by cricri2603 on Jun 28, 13 5:39 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experiences with Found. I just wanted to swim by to let you know that we've sent along your feedback about the recent updates.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns,

bfgDeveron

Yes I have a question, what's happening with the amulet problem. The time still running after we exit the game.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 28, 13 6:13 PM
Re: cricri2603 here is the answer to your question~

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/240/243445.page

BTW everyone all that was removed was my link to wikipedia for the definition of Cash Cow. So you can search for the definition.

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 6:36:09 PM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 29, 13 6:36 AM

Edited on 06/29/2013 at 9:29:54 AM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jun 29, 13 9:30 AM
Well I'm shocked this thread finally made it as far as page 4!

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Jun 30, 13 3:15 AM
I don't agree; I love the updates. I'm playing much longer per session than I could before, thanks to the new floaters that give me food/energy. The only aspect I don't like so much is that the amulets don't "freeze" while you're not playing but instead continue on and run out. OTOH, I had well over 200 coin amulets and get new ones constantly, so it's not like I'll run out anytime soon.

deanery4
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by deanery4 on Jun 30, 13 9:16 PM
I am at level 117 and was initially pretty unhappy with the new update, but have now adjusted my style of play and find it's working pretty well for me. I have only 1 quest to complete- Automaton-but have had 3 complete sets from the floating crate. I am mostly completing collections, and now have 16 honey pots as well as plenty of other food items. The only new floater I don't banish is the ferocious wolf, as I use the flares and torches to banish vultures and snowmen, for getting items for collections and for their super floaters. I also find the game a bit jerky now and wouldn't use a happy palm at the moment. I didn't do the June 27 update-nervous of losing progress. Will wait for next big update I think.

jcpowers1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jcpowers1 on Jul 1, 13 7:13 AM
I guess that I am half loving the new update. It was nice to get new challenges even though it seems like I will be working on the keys and flowers challenges forever. It annoys me when I have been using all of my energy in the Soaring Rock for weeks to get the green lotus flower and I have received everything but and sometimes all I get is a darn pair of scissors. Now I'm not playing as long since Soaring Rock is 120 energy a pop. I feel like I will have these challenges forever.

balscarlet
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Updates took away the 'fun'.

[Post New]by balscarlet on Jul 1, 13 3:11 PM
MoreOver wrote:This used to be a fun game to play but now - after the changes that were implemented in the June updates - I'm not getting the same enjoyment in playing it.

The floaters aren't dropping the same amount of items and what drops are usually just energy points and coins. I just used 3500 points on a floater and all I received in return were energy points - no torch, no rocket, no bomb, no mirror, no ribbon, no box, nada, zip, zilch, just points. Big whoop-de-doo.

Everything now seems to be aimed at getting the player to buy diamonds in order to get the items needed to build a collection.

I appreciate the 'free' but I believe Found is losing it's 'game'.

I just wanted to say that, although it's different with this new update, I haven't been getting as many black boxes to get silver chains so I can charge my collections even BEFORE this update.

So, although it is different(even tho I haven't seen a difference in what floaters drop, yet), it was getting stingy from before the update.

Also, still having probs getting keys(shudder). But, I dunno. I'm only on level 68, and I know a lot of you are much further in the game. I certainly hope I'll get some keys I need SOON!!! LMAO

Anyways, that is my take on it. I just need those SILVER CHAINS!!! A LOT of them!

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Jul 1, 13 11:09 PM
I agree-it is becoming boring and tedious-on level 79 and it is taking forever to get anywhere-it is costing me more than my smoking habit per day!!!!!

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Jul 2, 13 4:32 PM
I updated the game today . . . so far, I do have to agree that the floaters are not awarded items and are giving mostly coins and/or exp stars.

The update prior to this one, where the different avatars give greater chances of receiving different items does not seem to be working either. I was just getting used to changing the avatar to try for different things in different locations, but that seems to be a bust now.

There are collections . . . don't have the names . . . the newer ones released with the update prior to this one . . . that I have not collected ANY items. Also, I still have some quests from the very start . . . ie, wolves . . . that I still haven't completed.

I'm at level 78 . . .

Go to: