Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

Gold

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jun 28, 13 7:58 PM
There are now 4 options in the game to earn free gold:
- when leveling up: earn 1
- when spinning gold, so now and then: earn 1
- when completing an achievement (different amounts)
- after playing 5 days in a row: earn 1

There are now 39 achievements available. Me and a lot of my friends already completed 30 or more. When we run out of achievements, saving gold will become a long road ....

Questions:
- Will there be more achievements added in the future? (I assume there will be ....(?), as well as new chapters will be added (?) .....)
- Will there be a connection with Tapjoy in the future?

P.s.
These questions are NOT posted with ingratitude, but only with a huge enthousiasm!

(Edited to add option 4)

Edited on 06/29/2013 at 7:25:31 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Gold

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 29, 13 3:47 AM
I share your enthusiasm L_Amour!

While I really don't have any definite answers for you, as the game is in it's early stages, I think it is safe to assume that more content for this game will be released at a later date, and I don't think it would be a stretch to say that this may include some new achievements! Stay tuned though - as soon as we hear anything, we will fill you in!

In term of a a connection with TapJoy, that is a great question L_Amour, we are always looking for ways to offer choice to players so who knows, perhaps we will see something like that in future but as above, it is a bit early to tell right now.

Finally just to mention, don't forget to play the game 5 days in a row at least, because you get a gold log-in bonus on the 5th day.

I hope this info helps bit and I am really pleased to see you and your friends are enjoying the game!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 06/29/2013 at 3:48:54 AM PST

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jun 29, 13 7:24 AM
Thanks for sharing your enthousiasm bfgBaikal!
I forgot to list option 4 (play 5 days in a row, so I'll add this to my previous post!

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jun 30, 13 3:37 PM
How do you spin gold?

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jun 30, 13 6:20 PM
Frogmort wrote:How do you spin gold?

When you spin after playing a scene, and when you're lucky the spin stops at a gold bar

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 1, 13 12:58 AM
Ah that spin - I thought there might be some sort of Rumpelstiltskin-type artefact that allowed you to spin straw into gold.

Actually , why isn't there? That would make an excellent addition to the Attractions list

I did earn some gold that way earlier on, but yesterday afternoon I was mostly crashing every time I spun, so gave it up . Hopefully will get a helpful reply from CS soon.

Go to: