peaches41
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Last Coin

[Post New]by peaches41 on Jun 29, 13 5:22 PM
I have found all but one coin. Nothing in inventory. I have read various posts and have searched the wagon wheel etc. but still can not find that coin. What do I have to do to move forward and finish the game?

Re:Last Coin

[Post New]by snaps517 on Feb 4, 14 1:33 PM
cant find it either

[Post New]by slgibbs1 on May 20, 14 3:04 PM
Found it. When you get to the "Y" at the beginning of the maze, there is a entrance to the left- which I passed numerous times without seeing. It's near the beginning of maze

Last Coin

[Post New]by claton54 on May 22, 14 10:50 AM
peaches41 wrote:I have found all but one coin. Nothing in inventory. I have read various posts and have searched the wagon wheel etc. but still can not find that coin. What do I have to do to move forward and finish the game?
as you go thru the maze you will see a bicycle on the right wall .straight across on the left in front of the tunnel youll see another faintly light tunnel..go down that youll find the coin candles and the princess

Edited on 05/22/2014 at 10:53:31 AM PST

[Post New]by claton54 on May 22, 14 10:56 AM
slgibbs1 wrote:Found it. When you get to the "Y" at the beginning of the maze, there is a entrance to the left- which I passed numerous times without seeing. It's near the beginning of maze
as you go thru the maze youll see a bicycle on your right,across from it on the left theres a tunnel..directly in front of that tunnel youll see a light tunnel its not obvious but its there,the coin ,candles and the princess is down that tunnel

[Post New]by claton54 on May 22, 14 10:59 AM
snaps517 wrote:cant find it either
go thru the maze untill you see a bicycle on your right,across from it theres a dark tunnel,,dont go down it,above that area youll see a nitch thats light,go down that left light tunnel youll find the cion,candeles and princess.

Go to: