bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dark Dimensions: City of Ash

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 30, 13 12:29 AM
You've been studying the supernatural phenomenon known as dark dimensions since you were very young, hoping that they will eventually lead you to your missing family, but nothing has prepared you for the danger that awaits you in Phoenix Hill, California. Once a prosperous mining town in the 1950s, a volcanic eruption changed everything. Now its citizens are trapped as spirits of ash, unable to move on. Can you uncover the tragedy that caused this dark dimension to appear? While most of the inhabitants are friendly, one fiery ghost will do anything to stop you. Volcanic tremors are rumbling beneath your feet. Will the volcano erupt again? Watch your step in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash, a sizzling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Dark Dimensions: City of Ash

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jun 30, 13 3:01 AM
I hate how this will be out for me THE DAY THE SALE ENDS!!!!!!!! I WAITED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!!!!!

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:Dark Dimensions: City of Ash

[Post New]by read61 on Sep 15, 13 7:01 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I find this series is getting weaker with each release. The first was an excellent game but the last couple have been easier, shorter and more disconnected. This one seemed to be one HO scene after another and puzzles around every corner. Didn't really need the SG apart from two puzzles whose instructions were rather vague, other than that the game itself was fairly simple. Really glad I used a pcc on this one and glad that I waited for the SE. I also found the graphics to be a bit old-school, I don't mind dark but I dislike small and blurry.

Go to: