Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Missing Prizes from Neighbouring manor blitz

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jun 30, 13 7:58 AM
I played a blitz HOG when visiting neighbouring Chateau de Fantome manor and allegedly won 3 prizes, but they were gone when I got "home".

Also gave this neighbour a gift of money.

Now when I look there/visit the mansion is deserted and there is nothing to do. I rather thought this was a BFG "tutorial" neighbour - I didn't expect them to clear out from the neighbouring mansion overnight.

Is there something I haven't understood?

i suppose that as this Gold does have a monetary equivalent, there could be scope for fly-by-night scamming?

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Re:Missing Prizes from Neighbouring manor blitz

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 1, 13 7:23 AM

OK well have had the opportunity to play more since posting this, and also to visit that particular Manor and I now know that I probably didn't lose any gifts - what I probably saw was an ornament or attraction unlocked.

The Manor garden's contents do come and go, as do mine, when the system is overloaded I think, hopefully there will be a solution to that at some point.

[Post New]by GrandmaRoxanne on Jul 10, 13 8:44 PM
Heck - I can't even find Chateau de Fantome manor!!!!!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 11, 13 5:54 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, we are aware of the issues with Chateau de Fantome, now that the game is functioning a bit better for you all, the Team will start working on the extra features such a this so hopefully, we will see this resolve itself soon!

Hoping this info is useful!

bfgBaikal

WinoPoet
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by WinoPoet on Jul 11, 13 2:28 PM
Hey Baikal, I've written a few complaints bout this stuff to bfg's support email and they respond requesting details of exactly wut I was doing, screen shots, etc when I have lost or missed out on rewards. I don't recall the details and didn't take a screen shot; is bfg gonna send us another "thank you" gift to ease our frustration?

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 11, 13 2:29 PM
WinoPoet wrote:Hey Baikal, I've written a few complaints bout this stuff to bfg's support email and they respond requesting details of exactly wut I was doing, screen shots, etc when I have lost or missed out on rewards. I don't recall the details and didn't take a screen shot; is bfg gonna send us another "thank you" gift to ease our frustration?

Yeah! I think we deserve another gift ...

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 11, 13 2:55 PM
Hey WinoPoet and Frogmort,

I'm not positive if there will be a gift, but I can certainly use my persuasive powers to suggest it. Thanks again for your patience, and I can assure you our team is working hard to make your experience the best it can possibly be.

bfgSeine

Go to: