Can't get hook in the garden with the umbrella

[Post New]by jetbear1 on Jun 30, 13 8:43 AM
So I am in the garden and can't get the umbrella to pick up the hook! Frustrating! Anyone have this problem?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Can't get hook in the garden with the umbrella

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 2, 13 3:45 AM
Hi jetbear1,

Welcome to the Forums!

I was paddling past and saw that you had some trouble with the hook in the garden.

Have you tried checking the free Love Story: The Way Home Walkthrough?

Oftentimes, checking that all steps have been completed will help you to collect an object that is unresponsive!

Once you have checked that all you have done matches the walkthrough, if you are still having trouble, you could try using the hint button and clicking it exactly where it indicates as sometimes the hot spots that trigger reactions in a game aren't quite where you would imagine them to be.

If these tips don't help and you feel like you might be experiencing a tech issue, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by picture1 on Aug 30, 13 11:22 PM
Same problem here. Hook won't attach. Walk through doesn't help nor does hints. I have clicked every part of umbrella dozens of times, now I can't continue with the game as it tells me to go to the garden and repeat the same over and over again.
Totally Frustrated!

[Post New]by Oxnardjan on Sep 14, 13 8:53 PM
picture1 wrote:Same problem here. Hook won't attach. Walk through doesn't help nor does hints. I have clicked every part of umbrella dozens of times, now I can't continue with the game as it tells me to go to the garden and repeat the same over and over again.
Totally Frustrated!

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. I PRINTED OUT THE WALK THROUGH AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN SEQUENCE. A GAME SHOULDN'T CAUSE FRUSTRATION.

I think there is a GLITCH with the game or the instructions are not accurate. I got this far without using the walk through. Sheesh. Can we get some help here?

Edited on 09/14/2013 at 8:56:46 PM PST

Go to: