Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

Start up Cash Stats - anyone know what they started with?

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jun 30, 13 2:52 PM
Does anyone know how much Gold and Silver you start the game with? If you know please reply to me in this thread

In return for this information, some free advice :
SPOILER Don't click the green button which says "summon now" when you're stashing an object in your garden - if the cost is in gold, the number might look small, like 8, but that would be several 1000 silver, which takes a lo-o-o-ong time to earn.

So if you have to wait 1 min or 30 sec or even 30 mins, think about doing that before clicking what is actually a PAY NOW button rather than a SUMMON NOW button
ENDSPOILER
highlight to read spoiler

Edited on 07/01/2013 at 12:30:37 AM PST

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

Re:Start up Cash Stats - anyone know what they started with?

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jun 30, 13 7:07 PM
Sorry Frogmort, I can't remember what balance I started with.
And thanks for the good advice Was this a "whoops" moment, did it happen to you?

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Jul 1, 13 12:30 AM
L_Amour wrote:Sorry Frogmort, I can't remember what balance I started with.
And thanks for the good advice Was this a "whoops" moment, did it happen to you?

I think it could be described as a "whoops" moment, or several "whoops" moments, or more acurately, several moments followed a little later by a "whoops" of comprehension

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 1, 13 7:53 AM
Frogmort wrote:
I think it could be described as a "whoops" moment, or several "whoops" moments, or more acurately, several moments followed a little later by a "whoops" of comprehension

Edited on 07/01/2013 at 7:54:23 AM PST

Go to: